Followers

September 21, 2014

Sugar on Sunday



Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so very lucky to have the bestest blogfuriends in the world!   You are all so special to me and I love all of you.    Well, on Friday the postal peeps had a box for me.   Oh, getting pressies always makes me wag.    Here's what I got:



OMD it's from my Golden Gorgeous furiend SUGAR!
She's such a sweet gal and we all adore her.  





Open the box already!   I can't wait to see what Sugar has sent to me.






Here's her card and it says "Golden thanks for being a great blog furiend."
Isn't that so very nice?!?    I'm so lucky to share Blogville with her and her Mom.






Holy cow!   Check out these snackers!   They looked and smelled so good that I grabbed the whole packet right outa Mom's hand!    BOL   
I guess I forget she has to open them first...that's her rule, not mine.    BWAR HAR HAR





Check this out!   They're crab and alligator jerky treats.   Now, I didn't tell the crabby girls, they might get a little bent outa shape about that.  BOL    It's not their kind of crab I pawmise!  






These are delicious!   Healthy too!
And, there were two cute note pads with Sugar's logo on them.   Mom took those right away!   Mom takes lots of notes and she always needs a new notepad.   They're so fun.


Well, thanks so very much sweet Sugar!   What a wonderful surprise and I'm so glad we are furiends.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

 











20 comments:

Unknown said...

That is very kind of sweet Sugar. Enjoy Sarge. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Yeah, you're going to have to hide the crab part....and don't get any ideas of where you can get FRESH crab....just sayin'.

My GBGV Life said...

We've had alligator treats and enjoyed them, but never crab and you never want a crabby alligator! Happy Sunday!

Cowspotdog said...

there is nothing better then having wonderful friends

Matilda the Boxer said...

We've got some grreat furiends in Blogville!

Anonymous said...

how great! now you have a golden trat for this sunday... and I also wouldn't show it to the girls... lol

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD Crabby Alligator Snacks...
Did they Bite Back?
What a Super WONDERFUL thingy fur our furend Sugar to have sent to you..
Pee S... were those FISH we saw on your Collar?

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sounds amazing! Enjoy.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sounds amazing! Enjoy.

Julie said...

Oh how yummy lovely that is
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Little Miss Titch said...

she is a great friend to you Sarge,xx Speedy

Ruby said...

Oh, that is SO SWEET!!!! What a good pal Sugar is huh?! I would have grabbed those treaties too Sarge!! RUN! I thinks you could get them open yourself
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Murphy said...

Yup, Sugar is Extra sweet!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Millie and Walter said...

We hope your sisters don't find out what is in your treats!

Kinley Westie said...

Pawsome presents!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, wowza and yaahoo grreat haul from your furriend Sugar. Haha, we remember how your mum loves to write notes and has note books all over the house! Hope your weekend was a good one mate.
No worries, and love Stella and Rory

sprinkles said...

How fun! I once got a package from Sugar and was amazed at how many goodies she sent. Unfortunately, I can no longer comment on her blog and I'm not sure why. :(

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sugar is such a wonderful friend!! That is some great stuffles you gots from her!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woofs to you Sarge. We know you are going to like the crabby alligator treats :-) Remember its yours not for the crabby girls :-) ENJOY and Woofs to your mom

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Pawsome present from Sugar. She is so sweet!