Followers

September 26, 2014

Flashback Friday...Picnic in the Bark


Hey everyone!
Wow, I'm so glad you stopped by!   I'm still in doggy jail while my peeps are on vacay, so here's a Flashback for you.



Our first Blogville Picnic in the Bark!     June 17 & 18, 2011.   Do you remember it?!?
It was a ginormous event!






I played drums in our band PawsBang to entertain everyone during the picnic.





There was a Fashion Show




We had Wally Melon




There was a Bug House





We had a Flower Show




And I hosted Bobbing For Tube Steaks





It was a fabulous time!    I bet if you click around to some of our furiends for those two dates you'll find lots of posts about our Picnic in the Bark.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm




13 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

we don't remember that - think it was while Mom was still suffering with the sickies

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I remembers it well! Da good ole days!

:)

Anonymous said...

wow that was sure a great event, sadly I started blogging one year later lol. we should have such an event again, that would be great!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh my goodness, how did we miss this??

Thanks for sharing Sarge!!
Smileys!
Dory, Arty, Bilbo & Jakey

Unknown said...

Those were great times and we love all the games. Maybe next year we can do one of those round Blogville. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow Sarge that looked like a blast! Are you doing OK? I am sending you an emergency "Sarge is in jail" food tables supply, fresh made by me. I will send it as fast as I can. I hope you are not wasting away on jail food. Be strong.

Love Sasha

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sarge we know you have been starved and neglected while the parents enjoy themselves with FRANKIE and Snowmans ERNIE!
Lily & Edward

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

It was a fangtastic Picnic. First time we ever bobbed for tube steaks.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge. Wowza, that was when I, Stella, was about four weeks old and waiting for mum to come get me and Rory was still waiting to be born hehe. It sounds like everybuddy had a grreat time. Hope you get out of jail soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Julie said...

I luffs picnics, we've been on loads this summer but I missed yours and now I'm sad
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Ruby said...

OMD, that looked like a most FABulous time SArge!!! That was befores I was bloggin', so I didn't get to see it the furst time!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Scooter said...

Those are nice memories!!

Daisy said...

I wasn't even born yet! I love the flashback memories and seeing all the pictures.
oxox
Daisy