Followers

September 13, 2014

Snicker Saturday...Flashback Bath






Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm excited to bark that today's chuckle is an oldie but a goodie!   BOL   This is funny now, but wasn't funny to me at the time...not at all!    OMD I can't believe this was FOUR years ago.   Wow, where'd the time go.  

Anyway, here's a flashback to the Fall of 2010 when my Mom went all crazy and decided my stunkie unstuffie needed a bath.   BWAR HAR HAR       What WAS she thinking?!?








Oh NOOOOO!!!!
Not my stuffie!







Hmmmm, well, that water really is sorta icky.
Okay, it's filthy!  BOL










Such cruel treatment.









Looking back at this I guess I'm pretty lucky she didn't decide to
scrub my butt while I was standing in the tub!   BOL




I hope you got a laugh out of this week's Snicker Saturday, flashback edition.
Have a super weekend my furiends!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

 




14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL is that your stuffy hanging around?Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

I wonder what this (UN)stuffie has done that it was condemned to drown in the sink AND to hanging around in the bathroom. btw: very brave that you even entered the bathtub, Sarge.

Cowspotdog said...

mom throws our stuffies in the dishwasher - it is much hotter then the washing machine and sanitizes so much better.

My Mind's Eye said...

Bawhahahahahaha/MOL MOL MOL
Sarge your unstuffed got his dirty self washed and hung up to Dry! I love the look on your face. Good buddy if I had been there I would have tried one of my famous air walks to retrieve it!
Hugs
Madi your bfff

Unknown said...

BOL! Where did you take that stuffie...everywhere? He is disgustingly filthy...which of course, is a great thing. Humans do not understand why dirty and stinky are GOOD. sigh....
Oz

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD Cussin Sarge.... I (Frankie ONLY) remember this very well... I was Terrorized that my mom would see this and get the same INSANE idea.
I remember trying to HIDE all my stuffies, Just in Case.
THIS is the stuffs that NIGHTSQUIRRELS are made of.
ERNIE is now WORRIED about all of our Stuffies.

Ranger said...

Baaaaawwwwwaaaaaaaahhhaaaaa!
Thanks for da snickers.
Wags,
Ranger

Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

The dirtier the better I say lol

Sheba.

Murphy said...

Uh, I hate to support your mom BUTT that water was really dirty!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Check out: "On the Road To The Great Debate" starting Monday!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, bwahahaha, sorry butt it was funny especially seeing you stand in the tub! Has your stuffie been washed since or has it gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Hope your weekend is a grreat one mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Oh no- she destunk your skunk! Teehee. The things people do!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BOL! Sarge, you were lucky that it was just the stuffie that got washed. Ours just go in the machine, so we don't see how much yuck comes out of it!

Ruby said...

OH.MY.DOG.!!!!! What a travesty!!!! WTD????? I can't imagine Ma washin' my stuffies!!!! Then again, do they really last long enough to require such treatment??? ☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Daisy said...

We're laughing so hard over here about the skunk drying over the shower rod we can hardly type! HEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is such a fun post (with some really icky water - good thing you washed it!).
oxox
Daisy