Followers

January 18, 2014

Petal Power






Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so very excited about Madi's Queen of Hearts Dance!    The lovely Nola has agreed to be my date and Madi has a ton of cool events all coordinated with some fabulous hosts.  We are going to have a wonderful time.   Check out Madi's blog for all of the details.


So, what am I doing to help???   Well, I'll tell you:



For the Queen Of Hearts Dance, I will give flowers to all of the ladies of Blogville.   Send me your ready-to-post pix by midnight on 1-27-14 and I will choose the perfect florals just for you.   You might receive roses, or daisies, or lilies.  Your flowers might be red, or pink, or yellow.   I could give you a corsage, or a bouquet, or a headband.    The choice is all mine, and I promise your blossoms will be unique and beautiful,  just like you.
So, ladies, if you'd like flowers for the Queen of Hearts Dance, send your pix to me here:
lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM
You must include your name and blog addy.

Now, if you need help getting your pix all ready to go, Mollie & Alfie and Ranger are offering their editing magic to help you out.   If you need some assistance, they will take care of you, then send your pix to me for your flowers.   Isn't that pawesome?!?  Stop in to see Madi to get all of the particulars for the whole event.



I can't wait to pass out more posies, so come on, Ladies, let's get going!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Florist

PeeS:   Have you met my cute little new furiend, Daisy?!?   She's at Dailydaisydog and she just posted about a fresh trout fry.   Her dad fishes just like mine does.   Check her out!




17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarge we will send you our pic now so we don't forget. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Hailey loves her flowers. Lee and Phod

Anonymous said...

Sarge, that's a super idea. Flowers for a Ladies of Blogville. You should write a dating-guide once, bet that's a best seller!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

The Wimmen of Blogville will look BEAUTIFUL with their lovely flowers. THANK YOU.

WE know Daisy.

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Sarge,

I will have to search my pictures and try to find the right one for you to use.

Millie

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge
I don't know what a canoe is but you can be dang sure come the first thawing and the first hint of green leaves I'll be ready to find out.

thanks for the shout out about our QoH dance. For all you ladies waiting in the wings to get your posies hurry Sarge and the Hands are doing a bang up job
Hugs madi your bfff

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh my gosh, we need to get our dresses picked out so we can get some pawsome posies!
hugs
Hazel & Greta

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Sarge, the 2 girls loved their treats sent by Mr.Chewy but Max could have cared less. He did a lot of smelling but not a bite did he take!!
Madi's dacne sounds great!! I wish I knew how to play.

GOOSE said...

Well Sarge this is the perfect way to get a dance with all the ladies. You sly dog you.
Blessings,
Goose

Little Miss Titch said...

you're a true gent Sarge,xx Speedy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh we are so very excited. ~Scylla & Tuiren

Bailey Be Good! said...

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend! Thank you so much for always making time to visit me -- it really means a lot. :)

Big woofs & huggies, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aw, have fun at the dance.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay for sum reezon dada is singing sumthing abowt how its not verry smart to play with the queen of hearts and the joker not beeing the only fool i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozhual!!! ok bye

Sagira said...

Hope you and Nola have a great time

Taffy said...

I can't wait! Gotta get my mom off her ass to help me get my dress picked out.

Daisy said...

Oh, Sarge...thank you so much for posting about the fish fry! Anytime you want to stop by, I'll make you dinner. My grand-peep catches a lot of trout and the peeps get a little tired of it (that means more for me and my friends!). I am looking forward to the dance and practicing my poses for my picture.
If you need any helping picking flowers, let me know...I'm an expert! Hmmmm...should I offer to make boutonnieres for the dance? I could do that!
oxox
Daisy