Followers

January 31, 2014

Furiends on Friday



Hey Everyone!
Wow, I have the bestest furiends here in Blogville!   All of you are so special to me and my pack.   Well, I was really a lucky pooch this week because I received three pressies.  That's right...three in one week!   Keeps the postal peeps scratching their heads.  BOL



First, I got the delivery from Tweedles' auction!    I bid on a really cute ladybug bracelet for my Mom and won.   The box came and check this out:



It was packaged so prettily by my furiends, the Slimmer Pugs.   They are so sweet.



 And look!!   There's the bracelet that I bought Mom....and the necklace was won by Mamaw and she gave it to my Mom as a giftie.    Isn't that cool!    I can tell you my Mom is thrilled.   She loves them both.    Thanks Mamaw for the pawesome pressie.    Thanks, Slimmers for the help with the auction.



Second, I got a pressie pack from Baggy and Nin over at Hailey's place!   Remember the Comedy Club at New Years Eve and the Joke Off?   Well, I was the lucky winner and my second package was my prize for having the bestest joke.   OMD those kitties are amazing shoppers.   Check out what they gave me:

 Gimme Gimme!


Wow Wow Wow, it's a bag of dried Duck Feet!!


Oh, delish!   Thanks so much, my kittie furiends for sending me such a wonderful pressie.   I love my giftie and I've eaten several of them already.  BOL 




And third, I got an amazing package from Sweet William the Scot!    Take a look at this:

 That scottie card is so very cute!   

OMD here's the fossil he sent to my Mom.   He sent one to Mamaw too.   They are really excited about all kinds of geology and fossil things and my Mom is so very happy!   This is a trilobite and a really fabulous example of one too.    Mom says THANKS BUNCHES!


And there was also a box of those fun and delish Valentines candy hearts.  They taste great.



And check it out!!   There were four of them in there that must have been made especially for my furiend Sweet William.    Look:   Sweet Stuff, Sweet Talk, Sweet Pea.    Isn't that cool!   Sweets from Sweet William.     Thanks so much to you and Lee for sending the fossil and these fun treats.   You are super furiends!



See....I'm so very lucky to have such excellent furiends.   Thanks everyone!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Lucky Pooch







16 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Wow wee what a wonderful collection of goodies...blog vile is amazing for sure.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You sure did hit the jackpot! They are all super furiends!

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge you really struck the mother lode there with all those goodies and well deserved we say. Enjoy them all pal. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge you really struck the mother lode there with all those goodies and well deserved we say. Enjoy them all pal. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOW WOW WOW

This is like CHRISTMAS in JANUARY. You are one LUCKY POOCH.

Matilda the Boxer said...

There's nothing like pressies!

Millie and Walter said...

You and your mom have hit the jackpot! BTW you're looking very stylish today too.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Love the picture of the sweets from Sweet William. Mommy hasn't seen those printed messages on the Sweet Heart Candies in like Forever.

Two French Bulldogs said...

3! You made out pretty good. The bracelet is so pretty too
Lily

Sweet William The Scot said...

I would definitely say you got mail Sarge. Now just don't confuse the Trilobite with the candy, I would not want any broken teeth. Why those duck feet look interesting! Why you can sing this while you eat.
Great green globs of greasy, grimy gopher guts,
Mutilated monkey meat.
Dirty little birdie feet.
Great green globs of greasy, grimy gopher guts,
And me without my spoon.
You don't need a sppon Sarge.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

OMD! Neither snow, or ice, or....your post person is good. Did Frankie's Postlady Patty move to your neighbourhood?

What a haul! Bet BOS can't wait to try that ladybug jewellery...you know a mother/daughter type thing--not to say that your mom is a crab.

Duck Feet! 'I wish that I had Duck Feet and I can tell you why....' Sorry, sometimes HER brain explodes with children's books SHE's read so many times.

Anyway, we're jealous.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh MY Dawg, Sarge. How wonderful. You must have thought it was Christmas all over again!! You and your mum got some super stuffs. Did ya share your duck feet with ya Dad?? Take care mate and have a good weekend. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Anonymous said...

Hey boss, you sure hit the jackpot. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, by chance any way you gonna bring some of them duckie treats to the dance? just asking!

The Mad Scots
Pees; got you on my Emergency list for the big dance, hope you can take a turn guarding while I dance my sweetie Susie paws off!

Murphy said...

How were those duck feets? I love to chase ducks. I need to try that!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Little Miss Titch said...

wowzers you are lucky ,its nice to have great pals,xx Speedy

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are so glad you like the feet. They are from Lady's new fav company. It gives work to Canadian Forces veterans and their families.