Followers

January 17, 2014

Foodables Friday









Hey Everyone!
Wow, I get the coolest stuff from Chewy.com!    Do you guys all know Andrew at Chewy.com?!?   Well, if you don't, you should.   He's one pawesome peep, just like everyone at Chewy.

This month, I got to sample...



 TA - DAAAAA!
GREENIES!






OMD, Mom, get those outa that box ASAP!  
Let's go, let's go, come on!
Any box from Chewy is bound to contain some fabulous stuff and I can't wait.



That's better!   Hand them over!
Okay, so Greenies are pawesome snackers.   They are great for our teeth which helps keep us away from the dogtor and his nasty instruments.  BOL    Greenies help with tartar, plaque and fresh breath.   That's important stuff.   AND, they are totally tasty.   Normally, I'm a meat kinda guy, but these have veggies in them and I still find them delish.     AND, they are made right here in the USA, in Kansas City, MO to be exact.  BOL

So, I wasn't paid for this review, but I did get the package of Greenies to taste and keep.   I can tell you that I give them 4 paws up, and my peeps give them a thumbs up for helping my teeth.   We also really appreciate the nice folks at Chewy and their amazing service...deliveries right to your door!

Thanks, as always, to my furiend Andrew at Chewy.com for giving me the chance to do this review.  



So, do you know Andrew at Chewy???

Grr and a Drooling Woof,
Sarge, Snack Attacker






16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge that is some cool swag. We can't always get Greenies here. Big Sigh. Enjoy pal. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Sarge!
Oh Boy do you look handsome, you make a great product reviewer!
You look like you couldn't wait to get your toothies on the treats, the photo with your head all up in that box is so funny!
Those toothbrush greenies treats from Mr Chewy look PAWSOME! I dont think they sell Mr Chewy here in the UK though! Humph!
Really good review Sarge, I just love all of the photos!
Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxx

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Mr. Chewy should be given a special award for all the goodies he shares with us.

:)

Matilda the Boxer said...

Mmmm, that looks yummy!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEENIES.... Greenies are GRRRRRREAT. And when our peeps don't even have to leave the house to order them from CHEWY.Com... they simply get delivered to our door. What could be better than THAT????

Grrrreat Review... AND you look Super in that Fabulous Bandanna.

Cowspotdog said...

We love Chewy and Andrew - this is one of the bestest companies ever !

Anonymous said...

Oh how green.. I mean great! I love Greenies, have fun and enjoy it Sarge

My Mind's Eye said...

OH MY DOGS here I'm in mom's face begging for good and there is Mr. Chewy everywhere. I think I shall become a dog.
Hugs Madi your hungry bfff

Idaho PugRanch said...

We would love to meet Mr Andrew from Chewy! He sends out some great stuff to all our friends.
we have recently become customers of Chewy due to my special diet I am on and Chewy was the cheapest place to buy it. Mom loves that it gets delivered right to us
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh how I love foodables mail
Lily

Noodles said...

Dear Sarge,
I do indeed know and love Mr. Andrew at Chewy.com. He always writes the nicest things to us and sends us great (and a couple not so great but we don't hold that against him) foodables for us to try and report back to him. He always remembers about Sunshine the Cat, my sisteroid and asks if she is interested in reviewing. She is tougher than me because I will eat anything - and she won't. Too bad, so sad.
Anyhow, great review of Greenies which I love.
Love Noodles

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, we know Andrew at Chewy.com. He does send nice edibles and boxes for the cats to play in.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We dont know Andrew butt it was really nice of him to send u the treats.

Dachshund Nola said...

I love Andrew! Those greenies look good, but my teeth are so white I don't need them and Mom is cutting out most grain treats from my diet.

Kisses,
Nola

Ruby said...

Wells, I don't know this Andrew fella, butts he sure seems like a FABulous dude to know!! Treaties delivered straight to your door??! Cool!
Those Greenies look mighty tasty Sarge!! I'll take 43 1/2...Ma says I shouldn't be greedy! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

FiveSibesMom said...

Great review! And a box of Greenies? Wow! That's pretty awesome. (They are a hit here, too!)