Followers

January 26, 2014

Ladies in Bloom



Hey everyone!
Wow, the deadline is almost here!   If you still need flowers for the big Queen of Hearts Dance, please let me know and I'll choose a beautiful arrangement especially for you.   Here are the details:



You have until midnight on 1-27-14 to send your finished photos to me using:  lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM
 I will select the most beautiful florals as unique and beautiful as you!   So far, I have chosen flowers for 26 lovely ladies.

Should you need help with your photos, or want to check out the other amazing plans for the big event, please click on Mayoress Madi here and see her blog for all of the details. 

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Superflorist

12 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Thanks fur the Reminder Sarge...
Everybuddy wants to Beat the Dead Lion Fur SURE.
THANKS fur the Flowers you did fur OUR wimmen.

Unknown said...

Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today Superflorist Sarge.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

Oh dog there are going to be a lot of happy happy girls out there.
Blessings,
Goose

Little Miss Titch said...

its going to be fun!xx Speedy

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge,
Thank goodness things are a bloom in your 'hood in spite of the snow
Hugs madi your bfff

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Wow! You've been busy. We'll have to get HER workin' today, if Bella and I want flowers. We love Roxy's.

Are BOS going to decorate their shells?

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Idaho PugRanch said...

We sent our pic to you today!
So excited for the dance
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH dis is gonna be so much fun'! Happy Sunday Sarge!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Sarge,

I need to put a fire under my mom's butt to get a picture to you. Thanks for the reminder.

Millie

Taffy said...

I love the flowers you game me! What a special thing you are doing for all us girls!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hey Sarge - Diva Shasta here. My mom iz kinda slow helpin'me BUTT we just got MY pikchure sent, Told mom this wuz just fer us aminalz - NOT her tue.
Diva Shasta

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hey Sarge - this time it iz me, Shiloh. I just sent u an email with a pikchure of me'n Miss Tasha. I wuz just wunderin'if u got it.
Shiloh