Followers

January 15, 2014

Do I Have A Date?








Hey Everyone!
Wow, did you hear about the Queen Of Hearts Dance that Madi is coordinating for us?   OMD it's going to be so much fun!    Mark your calendars for February 14, 2014.

Well, you know what that means..... I NEED A DATE!    So, I had my Dad help me pick another letter to see who I would ask to the big Valentine's Day event.   I'm still using the list of lovely ladies from back during my Date Day, so let's see who we picked this time.....


Oh, cool!  
 The letter is "N" and the next name on the list that starts with N is.....
NOLA! 
So, Nola, would you do me the honor 
of being my date to the Queen of Hearts Dance?


AND, I am hosting Ladies in Bloom for the big Valentine's Day Dance!  

I will give flowers to all of the ladies of Blogville.   Send me your ready-to-post pix by midnight on 1-27-14 and I will choose the perfect florals just for you.   You might receive roses, or daisies, or lilies.  Your flowers might be red, or pink, or yellow.   I could give you a corsage, or a bouquet, or a headband, or a furpiece.    The choice is all mine, and I promise your blossoms will be unique and beautiful, just like you.

So, ladies, if you'd like flowers for the Queen of Hearts Dance, send your pix to me here:
lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM
You must include your name and blog addy.

Oh, this is all so very exciting!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm








18 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Nola is gonna have a great time with the best date in blogville! Lee and Phod

Unknown said...

Wow lucky Nola. We know you will show her a great time Sarge. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Frank The Tank said...

Oh Sarge,
Nola is lucky to have you as her date!
I am excited about Valentines day and all of the fun that Madi's Queen of Hearts Dance will have! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank xxxxx

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

That NOLA is one very lucky girl!

:)

Millie and Walter said...

Nola is a lucky girl. As I know you are one of the best dates in Blogville for all the single ladies. I will make sure mom sends you my picture. How sweet of you to give all of us flowers.

Millie

Matilda the Boxer said...

I'm SURE Nola will say YES. How could she not??? Cinderella is SUPER excited about the flowers, too. She's trying to decide what to wear for the dance!

Anonymous said...

I bet Nola is the happiest girl of the world now. I hope I will find a date too, hope Frank can help me.

Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

Nola's a very lucky girl.

Sheba.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Of course
Lily

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Lucky Nola. She has the most amazing wardrobe.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Ruby said...

Nuts! I was only six away from winnin'!! BOL
Yups, I'm sure Nola has lots of dresses she can wear!! Your one lucky dude Sarge!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Mind's Eye said...



test:
Anyway I wanted to say Yay for Nola...she will have such fun and hey she better ask the Photo Studio to give her some platform shoes. Just sayin'
Hugs madi your bff

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YEA fur NOLA...

OMD OMD Ernie is going NUTS... he is driving me CRAZY.. he wants to be SURE that his
Beloved ROXY (Agent 0087R) has Flowers. He is FREAKING OUT with worry over this. I told him to CHILL OUT. I told him not to worry...Roxy WILL have Flowers.. butt YOU know... Ernie is a Bloomin IDIOT.

Dachshund Nola said...

OMD Sarge YES!!!!!!! I would be honored to go with such a handsome gentlemen!!!!

Kisses,
Nola

Murphy said...

Any girl will be lucky to go on a date with you!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Scooter said...

Cool, i will get my picture sent in next week
Wags
Jazzi

Scooter said...

Nola is one lucky girl
Wags
Jazzi

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Sarge we are 110% sure you will find a special date! I on the other hand am hoping the sweet crabby girls will accept my request to go with me? Please tell them to keep on me; Mamma is organizing a very big fifth birthday party for the Girl on the 15th with about 25 of her friends so she will surely neglect my Valentine's needs. Maybe the sweet girls can help me bug her to keep her up to date with it! xoxo to my sweet crabby girls!