Followers

June 17, 2012

My Dads Day

Hey Everyone!
Wow, did you all know and remember that today is Father's Day here in the United States?!?  I sure did.    Here are some pix to show just how special my Dad is...and I'm sure you'll agree:

My Dad is always first to create a new fashion trend!  
I mean, check out this chic look in men's shirts.  
He was so far ahead with this one that Hollywood still hasn't caught on!



And he is quite the collector!  He has about 87,000 tools and he's so generous 
to rescue and give a good home to lots of broken and unwanted tools too.  Very sweet.  
And those jars are filled with about 87,000 nails, screws, nuts, washers, clips and etc.  
Perfect for some fixer-uper project of the future.



 Here's Dad showing his dedication!  He spent about 3 hours fixing this little plastic clip.
Nevermind that they cost about 50 cents and Mom had a drawer full of about 87 more.



My Dad is also very determined.  He's no quitter!
This pix shows him getting back up off the deck and
climbing right back on that lounge chair after falling off.
He never gives up!


Seriously now, my Dad is my total inspiration for being Blogville's Chief of Police!
He was a great law enforcement guy.  Gosh, he's my HERO!


Here's my Dad enjoying some rest and relaxation with me, 
his favorite, bestest behaved, 
loving, cozy, lap dog.

Thanks for being such a pawesome Dad and I love you bunches and bunches.
Enjoy your special day and happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furry Son





24 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Sarge - there is a lot your dad has in common with mine- tools, jars and determination. My dad dad has had his shares of "spills" too.....BOL. I fit on his lap a little better than u do.... But I prefer to be next to him or with my head on his foot. Our Fathers day is in September so I have some time to think of a gift. I'm sure having you as his pet is gift enough for your dad!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

Unknown said...

Happy daddy's Day to your Dad , Sarge!
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Sarge... All of that is true... PLUS your dad has a grrrrreat sense of HUMOR...
Happy Father's Day to YOUR DAD..

Finn said...

Grrrrreat post Sarge! I am sure he is a great dad!

GOOSE said...

Sarge you have a pawsome dad indeed. Happy Father's Day to him.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

What a great dad you have. I love the way you snuggle with him on the couch. :-D

Cindy

Matilda the Boxer said...

He sounds like a really grreat dad!

Boo21's Mom said...

Sounds like you have a real good dad! Happy Father's Day to him!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, Happy Father's Day to your dad.

Stewey said...

You sure have a great dad, Sarge!
Enjoy your father's day with him!
Stewey

Frank The Tank said...

Happy Fathers Day! It's Fathers Day here,in the UK too! I got my Dad a card I made him and gave him lots of kisses! Your Daddy sounds wonderful, such a great guy, both my Grandpawrents were in the police, maybe I should be your deputy! Ha,Ha! Love, Licks and Hugs from Frank your Pugalier Pal x x x x x x

lifewithmydogs said...

Sarge, you are definately the best lap dog anyone could want!
Happy fathers day to you too!

Anonymous said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy fathers day to yore dada!!! ok bye

Murphy said...

A nice tribute to your dad. I think he enjoys your being a lap dog.

Your friends,

Murphy and Stanley

BordoggyTerrier said...

Great to meet your Dad Sarge! He could be my dad in disguise - man drawers, tools (new, broken, loaned, lent or re-homed) - very, very fashionable, determined to fix what we don't need but slightly remiss about fixing what we do - and falling off low-level chairs - aren't they great - where would be be without them! (Lately my Dad was sent out to investigate wasps in the rafters - he went one better, got nowhere near the wasps but brought back a swarm of bees from the bottom of the garden from his wheeley/compost bin that has never had nor probably never will have compost in it - Dads ey!) Love Barnie x

Backcountry Brodie said...

Hey, Sarge, you did not by chance lend a helping toof with that shirt artwerk fur your dad, did you? Oh, mebbe that woz a seekrit and I should not have sayed nuttin. Sorry.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

What a great dad. We bet he doesn't even mind when you're takin' the mickey out of him!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

We have fathers day in September...but as we have no dad, it doesn't matter.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Sarge, that was beautiful. Happy Fathers Day to your sweet dad too! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Two French Bulldogs said...

One good Dad!
Happy Father's Day
Benny & Lily

Meeka said...

Happy father's day to your Hero.

Dachshund Nola said...

Happy Father's day!
Nola

Berts Blog said...

Ah Sarge, that explains so much. Cause your a great Police man/dog. You have learned from the best.

Happy Fathers Day
Bert

Lorenza said...

Sure your Dad is very special, Sarge!
And very organized too!
And very determined!
Wow!
Your Dad is grrrreat!
Happy Father's Day to him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Your dad sounds way cool! I wonder if he can fix chewed up squeaky toys?