Followers

February 19, 2011

Snicker Saturday Couch Potato


Hey everyone!   Happy Snicker Saturday.  I think nature got the biggest teehee today...it was 57 degrees in my yard yesterday and most of our snow was gone...now this morning it's 30 degrees and we have a new dusting of fresh snow.   I mean, I like snow and all, but come on!!  I'm ready for SPRING! 
Big weather joke on all of us.   
PTTHHTHTHTHTH   !*!)&^^&%^^#%^$$!


Anyway, here's my snicker for today.  
Guess who's busted as a great big hairy couch potato?
Guess who's been caught where he isn't supposed to be?
Guess who's looking really guilty?


Me!
Mom & Dad said this look says it all... GUILTY!

 Then there's the look at all those feet and legs!  BOL BWAR HAR  
Is there really just one Sarge in this tangle?!?


BTW:   Everyone please come back to see me later this week! 
I think I'll have an extra special post coming up maybe Friday or Saturday (Shhhhh),
and I also have more new COP gear from Cousin, Mayor, Frankie Furter that I need to show everyone.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

12 comments:

rottrover said...

Sarge, be careful that yourfeet don't get tangeled when you're trying to be invisible...

-Ruby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BUSTED!!! Caught Brown Pawed!!!
You have something SPECIAL fur us this week??? Does that mean that you won't be having your usual EyeBallBender Knotty post???
Come on bud... give us a CLUE??? We can't wait 87 hours to hear about it!!!!
I am soooo glad that your new COP Gear arrived safely... I wasn't sure about sending... those sorts of thingys through the Mail... if you get my drift. hehehe
Sorry you got caught... you DO realize that if you get many more of these... infractions... I am gonna have to put you on UNPAYED Leave. I'm just sayin.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love how you have your feet all tangled together, but be sure you unleash them all before you try to get up - could be a big flop otherwise.

We will be sure to check back for the big surprise. Meanwhile can you send some more snow our way?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Uh oh....can't wait for the excuse.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & bella

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Pleeeeze make sures dat your feet is untangled before you gets up to walk. Dat would be hards to explain why our....protector.....fell flat on da floor!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness. Nothing worse then getting caught. BOL. You look very guilty
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Sarge!
Oh-oh!
Nothing better than being a couch potato... and nothing worse than being caught in the act! Hmmm...
You have a very interesting paws placement there!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

houndstooth said...

We just curl up (or stretch out, if we're feeling like it) on the couch shamelessly whenever the mood strikes! As long as we give Mom her spot when she wants it, it's all good!

Bunny

The Daily Pip said...

I am the ultimate couch potato! Can't wait for your big post later in the week.

Your pal, Pip

sprinkles said...

My Shiver likes to curl up his legs like that and nap on the couch too.

Mack said...

The eyes say it all!

Zona said...

I love that tail of yours, Sarge!! Hope your snuggly warm now that winter seems to be back again... grr...

Wags,
YBG,
Zona