Followers

February 06, 2011

Eye Wood Knot Extra Special One

Hey everyone!
Wow, the ROAD DOGS have something special to share!   Their Mom found a really cool knot and thought of this EYE WOOD KNOT series and offered to share this with everyone.  That's totally pawsome and I love them for thinking of my game and all of us.  Here are the pix their Mom took of the knot...

What do you see?

This is soooo cool!

And look below to see what their mom thought of when she saw this neat knot!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


Here's what she saw...cute huh?!
Isn't that the greatest?!?!?

THANKS SO MUCH TO THE ROAD DOGS FOR SHARING THIS TOO-COOL
SET OF KNOTTY PIX!
YOU GUYS AND YOUR MOM ARE THE BESTEST PALS EVER!

BTW:  I got my treats and boy are they ever yummy!! 


BTW AGAIN:   TODAY IS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AND MY PAWSOME PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE PLAYING FOR THE BIG ONE TONIGHT!!   GO STEELERS!  
NEXT WEEK I WILL BE DOING AN EXTRA SPECIAL POST ALL ABOUT MY SUPERBOWL PARTY!  I HAVE AN EXTRA SPECIAL GUEST BUDDY FOR THE GAME!   Shhhhhh
IT'S GONNA BE PAWSOME, BUT I'LL POST
ABOUT IT IN A FEW DAYS...STAY TUNED!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

9 comments:

George The Lad said...

I keep seeing different things, that eye wood knot looked like Alien to me lol!!!
enjoy the game hope The Steelers Win ;)
See Yea George xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Wow... It is hard to believe that it is the SAME Knot. It looks SOOOO different in each pic..

In the Top Pic.. I thought it looked like ME when I Run... My ears flap like that.

You got your treats already??? Wow!!! I'll bet you have them fur Soup Rrrrr Bowl Snacks.
Go Steelers!!!

Dexter said...

We'll throw in our vote for the Steelers. Might as well. No patriots. Boo hoo.

Slobbers,
Mango

Road Dog Tales said...

Sarge - Thanks for sharing the knot with efurrybody! It's fun to read what other people see.

Glad you got your treats already. Can't wait to see your Super Bowl Party excitement!

The Road Dogs

Lorenza said...

I thought it was an Alien too!
Have a great time watching the game!
Enjoy the party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Pip said...

I thought the first one looked like angel wings - I must be overtired from yesterday's race.

Go Steelers!

Your pal, Pip

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We thought it looked like a laughing gnome.

We're not barracking for either team as we are the kiss of death for any team we go for. We're wating for our relatives in PA, VA and TX to bribe us to go for 'the other team'. (Incidently 'rooting' in Oz has a completely different (rude) meaning.)

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I sees a BIG tick and a LITTLE tick...YUCK!

Taffy said...

I agree with Amber ;o) Hope you have a great time at your pawty!
Snuggles,
Twix and Taffy too!