Followers

May 11, 2015

R.A.P. Why We Live In Blogville




Hey Everyone!
Wow, I surely hope we find some new furiends for Blogville this month!   The other day I asked you to comment your favorite things about Blogville or your favorite events or posts to explain why we all love Blogville so much.   Your comments were super and I'm using them below to promote my R.A.P. event and help you encourage furiends to join us.

Maybe reading some of these comments will help someone see why this is such a special place.



Blogville is a happy place with wonderful friends. We share laughter and tears together. I love everything about Blogville. ♥ on Comment for R.A.P
on 5/10/15

Laika said...
Blogville is so much fun. You'll get a ton of new pals all over the world, and we will not be without one of them.
Yamini MacLean said...
Hari OM
Oh Sargey you rock that turqoise....
Now you got my message on Blogging and Blogville right at the start of all this FUN FUN FUN.....&*> (use anything else you like from that email!)... I have been posting at the bottom of my post every day and will continue for the whole month with the invite. Meanwhile, watch out at my place on Monday - some encouragement will be needed but I might have a newbie!!! ................AND PUDDLES IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Idaho PugRanch said...
Our favorite things about Blogville - meeting friends that love their "kids" as much as we do and the support we all receive in the good and especially the sad times - you are never alone here in Blogville.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Madi and Mom said...
SARGE WHAT A GRRRRREAT IDEA.
MY FAVORITE POST THIS YEAR WAS MY ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY BOX BASH http://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-box-bash-hosted-by-sarge.html
AND MY FAVORITE SARGE POST WAS JANUARY 10TH WHEN ALL OF MY FURIENDS IN BLOGVILLE SENT IN PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES IN BOXES AND BLESS YOUR HEART YOU POSTED THEM ON YOUR BLOG WHAT FUN. I ALSO ENJOYED THE BACK TO SCHOOL, POST THE MY QUEEN OF HEARTS FEB. 2014 AND MURPHY AND STANLEY'S HEART2HEART FEB 2015. I LIKE THESE EVENTS BECAUSE ALL THE FURIENDS PULL TOGETHER TO MAKE IT SO VERY SPECIAL AND EVERYONE HAS A PARTICULAR TALENT THAT HELPS MAKE EACH EVENT EXTRA SPECIAL
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF


Frankie Furter and Ernie said...
OMD OMD WHERE to begin and WHAT to Pick...
WELL, Our most FAVORITE thingy about Blogville is our FURENDS... from all over the world... Furends that always keep us in LAUGHING FITS... and have our backs when the going gets ROUGH... and furends who take pawt in all the OUTSTANDING Events that we all put on.
stuffs like the OLYMPICS... and the ELECTIONS and taking on JOBS to do around town... OMD there are just TOO MANY Wonderful thingys to say about Blogville... It is SUCH a special place.
Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...
when Mom was very sick - blogville was her lifeline - even though she couldn't comment or pot she still reading all about our buddies.
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...
We love blogville because its a place full of furry brotherly and sisterly love.
Sammy Sam said...
We like Blogville because we've met so many peeps and their furry kids through our blog. Who would have thought that we'd get to meet so many people from around the world who are interested in a dog with a wheelchair?
Dory and the Mama said...
There are so many good things about Blogville....but we think the number one bestest thing is long-lasting friendships!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty, Bilbo and Mama Beth
3 doxies said...
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Guuuuuuess whoooo??????
Yep, da rumor is no rumor...i is back! I has missed you bunches!
I can not use just a few sentences to describe Blogville! It is a home, it is our heart...it is a place to laugh, grieve, cry, and party. It is a place where you will meet some of da bestest furiends ever. it is a place to come to o to furget about da ral world. It just gets into your soul...and dat my furiend is exactly why we is back.
Puddles
Chef Sasha said...
Sarge, I love you for doing this, bringing new pals for us to meet. I have been trying but so far my new pal Lila is being kind of shy. I will keep trying. I love Blogville, Mommy says it is Blogville is chicken soup for the soul. When Daddy was sick, Blogville kept Mommy going, all the cards and notes and love we got helped all of us get through the hardest time of our lives. There is so much love and friendship here. Where else can all these pals that mostly never meet each other in the furs learn to love each other so much. Blogville is a safe haven and I feel sad for those who don't know about it.
Loveys Sasha




































These are just a few of the reasons why Blogville is such an amazing place.

SO, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHOW THEM THIS POST AND LET THEM READ WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR SPECIAL COMMUNITY.

Hope this helps.

If not, TRY REMINDING THEM THAT THERE ARE TONS OF COOL PRIZES FOR NEW/RETURNING FURIENDS!   Call them housewarming pressies, or welcome to the neighborhood gifties.  BOL   
THERE ARE PRIZES FOR SUCCESSFUL RECRUITERS TOO!  


Here are pix of some of the prizes available:

 A SCARF FROM MADI


 COOKBOOKS FROM THE DOODS



 PIZZA HUT GIFT CARD FROM SASHA



 BOOKS FROM ABBY



BLOG HEADER MAKEOVER FROM OZ



NEW COLLAR FROM ME

PLUS  PRESSIES FROM FRANKIE & ERNIE AND FROM OREO.



Don't forget that all species are welcome in Blogville!   We have furiends who are dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, pigs, donkeys, fish, turtles, etc, etc, etc.




Thanks everyone!
I know lots of you are working hard
to try to Recruit a New or Returning
Pal to Blogville.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

15 comments:

Julie said...

I finks this is a great idea Bossman Sarge and I is trying my bestest to get other peeps interested but phew, don't peeps lead busy lives these days!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

easyweimaraner said...

Oh boy.... so much good reasons to become a blogviller... I hope I can find some friends who look for a place where no one is lonely...
easy rider

The Daily Pip said...

Gosh, these are some nice prizes! Blogville is such a wonderful place! Hope lots of others join us soon.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Good one Sarge! I have posted an intro to a 'potential', but it might take a few of you Blogvillagers to pop over to their page and leave peemails of pawsuasion.... Just sayin'... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

If folks dont move to Blogville after reading all this.... I don't know WHAT would do the trick...
Fun, Furends, Prizes... and OH THE LOVE... What are they waiting fur?????

My Mind's Eye said...

SARGE THIS IS THE BESTEST IDEA OF THE BEST IDEAS YOU HAVE EVER HAD...WELL FOR THIS WEEK ANYWAY CAUSE YOUR IDEAS ARE ALWAYS SUPER DUPER GREAT.

EVERYONE SHAKE A LEG, SHAKE THE BUSHES DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW OR MISSING FURIEND
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

stellaroselong said...

Those were great reasons, and we agree with each and every one of them.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those are the reasons!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

cody from tucson said...

Sarge:

Frankie told me I should sign up for this, but my Mum is sucha ...... old broad (ahem -- that might cost me some treats) that she is not sure how to do it!!!BOL

I do not have a blog yet but hope to have one soon. If you want to e-mail my mum with directions how to do it (she needs VERY EXPLICIT DIRECTIONS, PLEAS, BOL, again) I will sit on her (and I weigh 70 lbs so she will have to do it) until she does. Her e-mail is jskhackney23@hotmail.com.

BTW--I am COOKIE not Cody -- unfortunately she went to the Bridge last July and I have been here since. You are such a handsome guy, I am looking forward to hearing from you...

Luv luv luv, Cookie

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oooooo...looks like Cookie is ready to move to Blogville, Hurray!!

What a great post Sarge...it is so nice seeing all the wonderful reasons people love Blogville!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Murphy said...

Blogville is the bestest place in the universe. Period!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Pee Ess - And no taxes!

Sweet William The Scot said...

You are doing a great job campaigning for the town of Blogville Sarge.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Sarge ..... how good are you?? This should help to get more recruits, aye?? I'm working on a horse. I don't think we've got a horse yet, have we???

Finn said...

Momma promised to have a post ready on 6/1!

Millie and Walter said...

We wish we knew somone to invite. Blogville sure is a great place to be.