Followers

December 31, 2013

NYE Bash Post 5 of 5 More Dancers





Hey everyone!
Wow, our party has been a huge success!   OMD I'm having so much fun and I surely hope you all are too!    Please be sure to check out my 4 earlier posts and stop in to visit all of these hosts and enjoy all they have planned for us:
My thanks to all of the pawesome hosts:
Rockin' Wills:  DJ stylings, interviews, midnight countdown and much more.
Puddles, Madi, Ruby, Sasha:   Fun and delicious drinks of a wide variety.
Wyatt:  Caterer of amazing and yummy foodables.
Idaho Pugs:   The oh, so fun party hats and the perfect noisemakers.
Mollie:  The fabulous fireworks display to ring in 2014.
Baggy & Nin:   Hosts of the hilarious Comedy Hour to tickle our funny bones.
Sam:   Supplying his red wagon for safe and speedy transit to and from the events.
Ranger:   Resolution Booth so we can all make our pawmises for 2014.
Lily:   Dance instructor so that we all have a stylish blast on the dance floor.
Bad Dawg Agency and Surf Jammers:   Band concerts in the park gazebo.





Okay, here comes the last set of dancers!



OMD girls, get ready!   Murphy is ready for some action and needs a partner or two or three or four!  BOL   Girls, don't miss out... Murphy is an adorable and fun catch!






Mimi Roo is here tonight with her dashing date, Webster!   They've gotten some flashy wear from the Idaho gals and they are swirling all over the dance floor!   Thanks for joining us my furiends.







Wow, look at Ruby's gorgeous gown!   She's beautiful and festive and she mixes a fab drink too!        Hurry guys and be sure you get to spin her around the dance floor!  








Shiloh and Shasta have some fun headwear from the Idaho gals!   
They are having fun mingling with everyone and dancing.







Sweet Daisy is totally adorable in her party tiara!   She's so cute and is having a blast.   
She's a new furiend, so be sure to meet her.  She's really enjoying all of the great music tonight!







S Q U I R R E L ! 
OMD WHO LET THE CRASHER IN?!?!?
HEY, GET OUT OF HERE!!   shesh
Well, at least he's looking festive!  BOL









Ranger and Mollie are such a great couple!    They are enjoying every bit of the event.   
I think everyone visited the Resolutions Booth and I know we are all waiting for the big fireworks display.  Thanks, furiends for the hard work and for being so festive!








Looks like the Furters have been dancing the whole evening long!   
They are such great party pooches.   We've had a blast with them tonight!







 OMD Ernie and Roxy are still going strong!   Oh, that youthful energy.  BOL   
They are dancing like crazy and having a ton of fun.   We've all enjoyed watching them on their date.








Hailey and I are still going strong too!    We're having a wonderful date together.



OMD, everyone, here comes the Idaho Pug furiends!!!!
Bailey is looking so very handsome today and he's catching all of the ladies' eyes!   OMD your outfit is very chic.    Excellent dance moves, my good furiend!



Here is my sweet Greta and her date Weasley!   Oh, she's lovely as always and he's dapper in blue fur sure!    You two look great together, and Greta I'm glad we had that one excellent dance together.   Have fun you two!!



Check out Hazel and her beau Bob!   Oh, I love her hat and they both match perfectly together!   They are stealing the spotlight and cutting a mean rug on the dancefloor!   Holy cow, you two look fabulous out there!




We will all be getting ready for the final midnight countdown!   We will all make toasts and kiss our dates and head out to watch the fireworks show.   What a fabulous end to a magical day!


Thanks again to my sweet date, Hailey and to all of the hosts!   
Please, please, please be sure to click the names at the top and link over to see their events.   
They all worked hard to show us a grand time.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
May you all have a magical, safe, and healthy 2014!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Party Animal







33 comments:

Murphy said...

Thank you for everything Sarge! I have danced with (and kissed) so many girls and had such a great time!

Bad Dawg Murphy
Chick Magnet

Ruby said...

Murphy, that was one FABulous spin on the dance floor!!! And I won't tell anybody abouts those sweet nothin's you whispered in my ears! BOL
WTF??! How did that Tree Rat crash the pawty??!! No worries! I'll gets it!! Can you say Squirrelarita??! BOL
Everyone looks so amazin'!! I hopes everyone had as much funs as Puddles, um, I mean MOI!
Thanks for puttin' on such an amazin' PAWTY Sarge!!! You and Hailey are two FABulous hosts!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Wyatt said...

Phew...we are all tuckered out! I think we have danced with just about everybody...except fur the squirrel.

Who invited the squirrel?

Where is that red wagon...we need a ride home, the room is spinning.

Wyatt and Stanzie

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD Bad Dawg CHICK MAGNET Murphy!! Sheesh

Wow What a Beautiful bunch of Ladies... they are like a Bo Kay of Roses..
OH MY....I think that Dirt Digger Decadence Drink is still having an Effect on me..
Well they are Gorgeous girrrrls and HANDSOME GUYS and What a Fabulous show they put on..the Dance Floor I mean..
OH HECK I have just PAWTIED until I am not even making Sense.. What I am TRYING to say is... GREAT DANCERS... and THANKS fur hosting the Dance fur us... It has been SUPERIOR SPLENDID SUPERB and SENSATIONAL. YOU are the BEST SARGE... and the Surf Jammers and the Hands aren't bad either. JUST SAYIN.... HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHO let the Squirrel In WHo WHO
Who let the Squirrel IN???


SIC him everybuddy SIC him..

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHO let the Squirrel In WHo WHO
Who let the Squirrel IN???


SIC him everybuddy SIC him..

Sweet William The Scot said...

We have dance so much that there are splinters on the dance floor. Oh ouch I doing the scoot and I have splinters in my butt.
Happy New Year All
Should old acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne?
Rockin Wills

My Mind's Eye said...

Bravo bravo. Next event we might need squirrel security. Lolololol but he was a well dressed Squirrel
Thank you for all the fun we all needed it!!
Hugs MAFI and mom you bfff

My Mind's Eye said...

Madi not MAFI

My Mind's Eye said...

Madi not MAFI

Asta said...

Sawge
It's a fabooloos pawty and you awe a gweat host..of couwse, I think you and Hailey awe a gowgoos couple and what dance moves..evewyone looks so festive and happy, I just know this will be a gweat yeaw
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3 doxies said...

I will be glad to swing Murphy around da dance floor...soon as I gets dat freaky squirrel! I GETS HIM...I GOTS HIM (throws squirrel in pot)...NOW, lets dance Murphy.

Puddles

Idaho PugRanch said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!!

Enjoy the rest of the night cause tomorrow we will pay. BOL!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Thanks for throwing such a great party! Lee and Phod

Millie and Walter said...

Wow Sarge you sure know how to put on a great party! Thanks for being the host with the most and Happy New Year!

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Thank yousa Sarge for hosting such a wonderful dance!!
Wesa (Toby, Tweedles, Webseter, and I, Mimi Roo) are alls enjoying the dancing, the music, and the festivities.
Have a Happy New Year 2014!!
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
Mimi Roo (speaking for us'uns all)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Ooohh...we have some lively ones in the wagon already.

Ranger said...

Sarge - Dis has be such a GREAT event. Thank you for hosting it. Your da best!
Wags,
Ranger

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge what a night!! This is a wonderful event and thank you for hosting!! "I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night and still have danced some more"

I am off for my dance with Sweet William and then Walter.

Loveys Sasha

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Roxy thinks she was the belle of the ball....we're going to have to shrink her head to get her inside...sheesh!

A squirrel? You're pulling our legs aren'tcha? That was a fabulous dance party dude. Thanks for hosting it.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Idaho PugRanch said...

Got our ride lined up with Sam!
Thanks Sarge for a totally pawsome time!!
You're the best
love ya
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh I am having such a wonderful time! Everyone is all dressed up and party hats and good music!
Thank you for having this wonderful time to ring in the New Year!
love
tweedles

The Daily Pip said...

Happy New Year, Sarge! Thanks for hosting such an amazing party!!!

Ruby

Daisy said...

Thank you so much Sarge! I had the best NYE! My paws need a little rest after all that dancing :-)
oxox
Daisy

Mollie said...

Sarge Dood, we want to thank you for such a special New Year's eve..It has been pawsome. xxxooxxxxx


Mollie and Alfie

Unknown said...

Thank you Sarge that was a blast. Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2014. Have a wonderful Wednesday and we hope you had a pawsome night.
Best wishes Molly

Murphy said...

Just wanted to swing by this morning and thank you again for a wonderful pawty! Ever'body will be talking about it for a long time!

Your Bad Dawg Pals,

Agents 0087M and 0087S

Little Miss Titch said...

Just thought I would pop in again a wish you a happy new year,Pawsome paerty Sarge.xx Speedy

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Sarge, thank you so much for hosting such a fantastic party. The crabby girls and I had such a lovely time. They make me snort with delight, I just adore them. Happy New Year to you all, looking forward to more in 2014!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a wonderful New Years bash that was. A special thank you for putting it all together along with the others!

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and hope it's packed full of lots of treats, toys, good health, and lots of happiness!

:)

Elgor82 said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party, Sarge! And thank you Mimi Roo ... I had the best time ever!

Love Webster
http://adayinthelifeofpugs.blogspot.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

my feets hurt from dancing
Lily

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We had so much fun. Sorry we couldn't get Mommy to type for us. ~Fenris & Tuiren