Followers

July 07, 2013

Snackable Sunday




 Hey Everyone!
Wow, my Mom was so very happy on Friday when she came home from work!  First, she was happy to be home with me of course...but besides that she was happy to see this on her way up my hill...
 



 That's right sports fans!   It's the FedEx truck and you know it wasn't bringing anything for my peeps.  No way.  It was for ME as usual.  It is another great item for me to review for Chewy.com.  Now, if you don't know Mr Chewy, click on the name to see all about it.  They have tons and tons of wonderful goodies for pets and they have great prices and they deliver!  So, here's what Chewy sent me this time:

Okay, it's another delivery addressed to "SARGE"!
Woohooo...I love packages!


 So, what's in this box?!? 
Gotta be more than just this paper...




 Oooo, it's a package of True Chews!
Chicken jerky is one of my mostest favorite treats.
Talk about being a lucky pooch.


I couldn't get my chompers on that fast enough.  BOL
Check out the nice size and rich color.  
I wish you could smell and taste them too!  Dad says they even smell good to him.
Hmmph, I didn't share any with him!  No way!
 
So, if you're looking for a delish and healthy, all natural snack (and who isn't?!?),  give these a try.  You can go to Chewy.com and order a whole bunch.  They will give you super customer service and you'll love the foodable.  If you like chicken (and again who doesn't?!?) you'll love these.  Your peeps will love that they are made in the USA and are very healthy for us.  
 I'm giving True Chews a big ole FOUR PAWS UP!


Now, I didn't get paid anything at all for this review.  I am thrilled to say I simply got to keep the pack of treats.  JACKPOT!!  

My thanks to my good peep furiend, Andrew at Chewy.com for selecting me to sample and review this product.  You're one pawesome peep! 





Hey Everyone!   
Speaking of JACKPOT (which I was up above BOL) tune back in tomorrow when I am hosting a ginormous POKER PARTY for my buddy Benny!  He is fighting like a frenchie against the evil sickies and I'm joining lots of our furiends to help raise green papers for his dogtor costs.  If you wanna play some poker and help Benny too, come back here tomorrow and join the game!   I hope to see you all and LET'S ANTE UP FOR BENNY!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP



26 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

You gotta love it when the fed ex truck brings goodies...he came to our place on Friday too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarge those treats look delicious! I am drooling over them. Hope you have a great Sunday!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your treats Sarge and of course we will see you tomorrow. Have a serene Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was sure a fun package Sarge! We love Mr. Chewy and of course, things that are chewy!

GOOSE said...

Hey if the Mr. Chewy needs another dog to sample stuffs just give them my name. You are a lucky pup Sarge.
Blessings,
Goose

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

WOW! What a Sunday DELISH! TREAT. Enjoy and don;t forget to add this post/url to this week Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop. ENJOY! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SARGE... those sound and look DELICIOUS... we are STARVED right now beclaws we have not had Breakfast yet... so you have us DROOLING all OVER Everythingy.
We are gonna tell mom to add these to our next Chewy order.

POKER PAWTY??? OMD OMD we are gonna be here fur SURE. Ernie has a TELL so I think I will be the one playing since I have a POKER FACE.

Scooter said...

Those are some Snazzy treats there sarge!! ENJOY!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy - even Mr. Micheiln would give this treats a star - or better 5! have a great sunday!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, yums - I think that your mom gave you the biggest one in the bag. Now for the others...

Reuben said...

Looks tasty! I agree, it is a pretty unusual occurance for the fedex truck to bring anything for the people! Looking forward to the pokering.

Love,
Reuben

Lovable Lily said...

Chicken treats AND made in the good ol'e USA now that's right up our alley! You are one lucky Cop to have a whole bag of them.

Looking forward to your Poker game tomorrow. We may have to ask Daddy to help us play 'cuz Mommy don't know nothing about fun stuff like that.

Be sure to stop by our blog today. We're pawticipating in Benny's Buddies too!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

GizmoGeodog said...

Those chickyum treats look nommy Sarge...Momz & I were watching the World Series of Poker last night so we're to play..."Shuffle Up and Deal"!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge I see you and THE HAND have agreed to disagree. MOL MOL MOL

Looking forward to your poker game I'm pretty good at shooting craps as I have my on set of cat eyes. MOL MOL MOL
Hugs Madi
PS a little hint on my scavenger hunt
you might find something familiar in it.
Just sayin'

Ziggy Stardust said...

Hey Sarge paws up to those yummy treats!! I love getting Chewy packages, its like Christmas when they come and I love Christmas. I can't wait to play poker with you guys. I don't know how, but I will learn. Come and visit my French Cafe please and sit a spell.


Loveys Sasha

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Those look delicious and free and ALL for you! That is, unless the crabby girls eat chicken jerky. Now just watch your dad, he might get a hankering in the middle of the night.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Dachshund Nola said...

I can't wait to get my Chewy.com box!
Nola

Duncan said...

That Mr Chewy seems like quite a nice man! Gotta run --- need to go learn how to play poker!!

Millie and Walter said...

Sarge you are making our mouths water. What a great treat.

Millie & Walter

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Mmmm the treats look good! lee and phod

Ruby said...

Holy cows!!! Those sure do look delish Sarge!! Oh, I do loves the jerkies! If your Pops says they smell good, then they must be amazin'!
Poker???? I don't know how to play...I don't even thinks my Ma knows how to play....well, I'll stop by anyhu and cheer everyone on!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Sagira said...

Those look yummy. We love Mr. Chewy. :)

Wyatt said...

I just ♥LOVE♥ that Mr. Chewy. He is sending me some more foodables to try too. I like being an official "taste tester"!!
Now, I'm in the mood for Jerky!

Wyatt

Berts Blog said...

Boy you and Goose get the best visits from the Fedx guy.
Bert

sprinkles said...

My boys were looking at this post with me and they both say that I really need to order some of that for them.

Don't know how to play poker, but it sounds fun!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I LOVES chicken jerky, but I never get to have any because Cinderella is allergic to chicken!