Followers

November 01, 2012

Pressies from Sugar



Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so very excited to tell all of you about the pawesome pressie pack I got from our furiend Sugar!  See, she had this event a while back and I got to pick a prize.  I chose one of her amazing collar tags...customized for yours truly...it says:

CHIEF OF POLICE!
Wooohoooo!  Isn't this a really sharp looking item?!?  I love it.



And there was much, much more from Golden Gorgeous Sugar!   Check out all of this great stuff.  I got her book, a gift bag from Hawaii, stickers for my beloved car, and a CD all from her and her Golden Mom.  Look at it all...



And there was an envelope that says I have to wait until after Thanksgiving to open!  Okay, it will be really hard, but I'll wait.  I bet there's something really pawesome in it.

Sugar and Mom Rosalyn you're the greatest of furiends!  Thanks so very very much for these wonderful goodies and I'm so super glad we are furiends. 

For all of my other furiends, check out Sugar's blog for her book and other items from her shop.
Grr and a Grateful Woof,
Sarge, Furiend







21 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

Sarge that is just an awesome pressie pack you got from Sugar! How great is that personalized tag! It's perfect! Sugar and her Momma are the sweetest. :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That is so cool! I especially like that collar!

Unknown said...

Awesome pawsome Sarge.We like you chief of pawlice dog tag. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Amber-Mae said...

That tag is rad!

Licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

WOW Sarge, that tag is all you buddy, hope you can hold out till Thanksgiving.

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Sugar is such a sweetie (pun intended). You are one lucky dog to get all those nice gifts.

:o)

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, what a fangtastic prize pack! I can't wait to find out what's in that envelope.

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Sarge, BOW-WOW what a Pawsome Pressi from Sugar, I love that tag and it is totally you!! Keep up the good work cheif! Love from Frank xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. Does this mean you'll be making more arrests now??? I hope not... :)

Remington said...

That is SO cool! What a great present....just perfect for you, my friend!

GOOSE said...

Oh how I love Sugar! I'm tellin' ya if I did not have my gal pal Belle (who looks just like Sugar) I would be riding the biggest wave over to visit her. Love you tag Sarge.
Blessings,
Goose

Anna the GSD said...

That's some major swag!! Love the new bling!!

Stewey said...

That dog tag is PAWFECT for you, Sarge!!!
Stewey

Cowspotdog said...

you are definitely stylin in that new tag

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

She sent you some pawsome stuff. SHE's going to try some of Sugar's recipes this summer....we can't wait.

The after Thanksgiving present sounds intriguing.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Ruby said...

Oh, that's some great Stuffs Sarge!! LOVE the tag!!
Sugar sure is a sweetie!!

Kisses,
Ruby

Murphy said...

That is a super cool tag!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Two French Bulldogs said...

that is such a cool tag..Your boss for sure
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

That tag is PAWSOME!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Glad the package arrived safely. We were worried it might be delayed because of sandy. it's our pleasure to make your tag. Enjoy all the goodies. YES you have to wait till after Thanksgiving to open that envelop. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, wowza we LOVE your tag. Totally cool mate. Wonder what's in the surprise? No worries, and love, Stella and Rory