Here's another visit from us for Crabby Monday. Gosh we girls were so excited to hear that our dreamy Turkle gave us an award! Here it is:
Turkle for thinking of us. Now we'll tell 7 things about us.
1. We are hermit crabs. We are nocturnal and tropical which means we like nighttime and we like sunny hot beaches. Here's a closeup of me, Shelldon:
2. We live in a crabitat in Sarge's house. It looks like this:
3. The "hands" keep our crabitat filled with bushes, rocks, empty shells, food. We have four little antennae that look all bent and crooked. We use these to explore our world. Can you see them here in this profile pix?:
4. We sometimes drink and swim in fresh water, and sometimes in salt water. The "hands" make sure we have both. We have to breathe air, so when we take a dip, we come back out to breathe.
5. For food, we eat anything you'd sniffle out on a beach. Things like oranges, bananas, coconut, fish, eggshells. We don't eat with our biggest claw. That one's just for fighting, but we have a smaller one that pulls food into pieces and an even smaller one that lifts it up to our mouths. Here's a pix of of our legs:
6. We were competitors in Mango Minster in the Adventure Animals category because we love to climb over everything. Sometimes we look like little tanks plowing through life. We like to climb rocks, brush, and up the corners of our crabitat. We went to the Blogville Valentine's Day party with our shelly date, Turkle. We had so much fun and we really loved the new Blogville Community Park Aquatics Center. We wore our fancy red feather boas for the occasion. Speaking of wearing things, we sometimes change shells when we outgrow one or get tired of the same old look. Then we get nekkid and climb into a new one!
7. We are NOT EDIBLE!!!
So there you go. Now you know more about us. We are supposed to pass this along to other blogger pals, but we'll just open it up to anyone who'd like to share about themselves. Help yourself and thanks again, Turkle!
NOW HERE's A CHUCKLE FROM YOUR CRABBY GIRL BUDDIES:
IF A CRAB MARRIES A LOBSTER....WOULD THEY CALL THEIR KIDLETS:
Ooooh, that makes us giggle!
Shelldon & Beachnut
Very interesting! Lots to learn about little crabby friends.
No I know 100% more about Hermit Crabs than I did before. You gals are cool.
BOL BOL or PRH PRH (Pinch Really Hard) I loved your word joke thingy!!
You girrrrls surely have a grrrreat place to live.. and such well trained HANDS.
THANKS fur SHELLIN out the interesting thingys about yourselves.
Wow, we think we could sit and watch you for hours and hours. You look like you have lots of fun :)xx
Congrats on the award. It was interesting getting to learn more about you.
Oh DONT say you look like a Tank, cuz Addy and Bertie may ride you to the next party, im just sayin.....BOL
Jazzi and Addy
Crabsto....that's a good one. We love 'the hands' that grant your every wish!
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy
Things I never knew....I love Blogland....I am always learning! Thank you!
Congrats on your award. We learned so much about you - thanks for all the wonderful sharing.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
We just love to read your Crabby Posts and learn all about the life of a Crab! We think Winston is a Crab..you can see that in some of his pictures!! MOL!!
Heehee great to learn more about you!
Thanks for coming by and giving me your support Sarge. So far Blogvilles doing a Can of Whoop A$$, Suck Egg, and a whole lot of other things to the nasty commenters. I think we are having a FOOD FIGHT!
Sweet William The Scot
Hey you two. I am confused still. Where is your swimming pool? It looks like your crabatat is one big beach. Maybe next week you can show us how you swim.
You are very small... like totally bite size (not that I would ever eat you, no way).
The hands, bawahahahahaha! That's funny. It sounds like the hands are very good to you. Your crabitat is quite nice and very nicely decorated!
Your pal, Pip
Those crabbys have a nice house
Benny & Lily
Oh me feels so honored to get to nose you guys better.
Hello girls!! You sure do look beautiful! Great learning more about you!
Post a Comment