Wow, another week has flown by and here we are ready for the weekend. Time for me to join Sprinkles, my Wylde One furiend, with another look at my week from the angle that my food bowl is always half full rather than half eaten! BOL.
Remember how this works...
Half Full Friday is a series of weekly posts that Eyegirl originally started in June 2009. We believe that a lot of our happiness is determined by our attitude about the things that happen to us. So by participating, I'm deciding to see the glass as half full instead of half empty; I'm choosing to concentrate on the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives. The Half Full Friday posts are a way to do just that. They're a list of the things in my life that have brought me happiness over the past week. I'm determined to find something good in each day. Are you? For the next week, I'd like to challenge each of you to keep a list of at least one thing that brought you happiness each day.
Here's my list for today:
* I co-hosted My Peep Is A Flake with Frankie and Road Dogs! It went so well and we had so much fun reading about all of the weird peeps in our lives. We had 25 pawticipants and had a random drawing for three prizes.
* I did a brief undercover assignment in the doggy jail and the best I can say is that it's over now! BOL.
* My Bestest Girl Zona and I are getting all organized for the big Valentine's Day Dance hosted by Jess & Glacier! We have our outfits all worked out and we're getting entered in the King & Queen contest!
* After my Peeps visited with these two:
* I got some more snow in my territory today! Great zoomie material.
That's about it for this week. I sure hope all of you had a wonderful week too. Don't be shy, join us for Half Full Fridays and definitely join us for the Valentine's Day Dance!
Grr and Woof,