Hello to all doggie bloggies! I'm back home now in Tionesta and have properly re-guarded my territory. When I leave, all the criters try to take over! Tons of munk mocks, porkies with quills, turkeys and all their feathers, bears and who knows who else has been walking all over my turf! GRRRR Bad critters, bad critters. Anyway, back under control and under patrol now.
Hey! I got my first ever award! Thanks a ton to Sprinkles for this and I will always remember it most cause it was first. I am supposed to tell 7 unusual things about me...Mom & Dad that should be really easy cause I'm mostly unusual. The Versatile Blogger Award. Here goes:
7. I have a broken tail from when I was just a weeee pup. I was like that when I was adopted from the shelter. You can't always see it cause my tail curls over a little, but you can definitely feel it. It's better now, but when I was younger I was embarassed and didn't like to talk about it.
6. Mom says I have an ink blot tongue cause its pink with black splotches. Trust me, it's weird, but cute. She says I licked a Roarshack test or something like that...I don't really get that, but she giggles when she says it.
5. I love to lay on my back, all in a twist with one end one way and the other the other way, my legs all sprawled out and my teeth showing. This is totally for entertainment value. :)
4. I love sticks, all kinds of sticks, but the bigger the better. I chase them in my yard and love them in my swimmy creek...but they gotta be huge like a tree trunk for me to really have fun. When I help my Dad work on his projects, I love to steal a 2x4 and run around with it to give Dad exercise. This is good for him. Don't want him to get "board". har har
3. I like to grab my Papaw's pants legs and shake them. Frankie doesn't think this is at all funny, but I sure do. This is a true sign of affection and fun.
2. I love to lick my Dad's pillow when he isn't looking. I wait till he is busy and not paying any attention to me (just wrong) and then I sneak into his bedroom and slurp all over his pillow. Then he says all sorts of colorful things (ahem) and says it's all sticky. Great fun! Trust me, Mom loves this!!
1. I LIKE TO CHASE CARS FROM INSIDE A MOVING CAR!!! I bet no one else does this. I sit in the back and watch for them to come the other way....then as they go racing by I pounce against the window and bark and grrrrr at them! Wow, it's just the best fun ever and definitely the safest way to chase them. Can't get run over! I love to go for rides so I can do this.
Well, that's it. My #1 unusual thing. Hope everyone got a chuckle from this. Thanks again to everyone for welcoming me to blogland. I am also supposed to pass this Versatile Blogger Award on to 15 others. I don't know a ton of bloggies yet, but I'll list a few friends: Frankie Furter, Mango, Dexter, Puddles, Wyatt, The Road Dogs, of course my bestest girl Zona, oh help I can't remember everyone, Pip, The Booker Man, Morgan, The Splorin Wolfies, I bet I'm not doing this quite right...definitely forgetting lots of friends, Sugar, Lorenza, and my cousins-in-law Ruby and Penny.
I promise I'll keep practicing and trying to get these things down pat, but in the meantime...it's a ton of fun and I hope everyone hangs in there with me! That's it for now...maybe I'll try some more experiments. Thanks again to Frankie and Mamaw for setting me up with this!
Grr and Woof,
Oh, it was quite interesting learning all that about you, Sarge. You're a very interesting fellow. I would pawticularly like to see you chase cars from inside a car. It seems like a very original approach.
Congrats on your first award, Sarge - looks like you are really enjoying your blog.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Chasing cars from inside a car--that's a new one!
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Congrats on your first award! You're doing great! Thanks for sharing some stuff about you we didn't know. Our brother, Jake, used to have a big stick/board obsession, too - the bigger the better! Sometimes he would try to dig big tree trunks out of the rivers! That's only one of the things we miss about him...
The Road Dogs
TEA RIFFIC furst ever... ALL ON YOUR OWN BLOG POST!!! Hey I love your background and the pic you added too.
BUTT... I must say that I am TERRIBLY TERRIBLY M BARE ASSED THAT you talked about that... Car Chasing... from INSIDE a moving Vehicle thingy. I'm gonna be the laughin' stock of Blogville now that you (MY Cussin') have told on yourself!!! BAH
Thanks fur sharing such a great list of stuff -
Mom had a Sibe named LadyGray - one of her nikhknames was Flame Tail fur the tip of hers had been broken at some point - since she was a reskhue, Mom used to ask her how it happened but Lady would nevFUR tell -
Congrats on your 1st award and thanks for passing it on to us.
We would love to see video of you with that board in your mouth.
Our Daisy really likes big sticks too. She likes to run up from behind mom with them and knock her on her knees.
Love from your relatives by marriage.
Ruby & Penny
You sound a lot like my old Grandpa Angus the airedale. He would go totally cracker dog when a car drove by HIS car too. He loved sticks. He loved to bitey people as they walked by AND he had black spots on his tongue. Maybe you are part airedale!
BOL! I love all your things, but number one had me falling off the couch!
Thanks for the award, too!
Congrats on your well deserved award! I loved learning all those things about you, Sarge.
I love your new blog background - very cool!
Sorry I haven't been around much this past week. I haven't been home much lately and am behind in my blog reading. Trying to catch up today.
Congratulations on your Award!
I loved reading all those things about you and now I know you better!
Chasing cars inside your car?? That sounds interesting!
Thanks for giving the Award to me!
Kisses and hugs
Dearest Sarge, thank you SO much for the award!!! I was away this weekend supervising the two-leggers. We were in your state but they said we were too far aways. Can you believes that?? Now I have to catch up on your posts...
PeeS: I'm so glad you found a SAFE way to chase cars!!
Congratulations Sarge on yous first award!!! 'dis be's very exciting news!!!!
Yous such a big part of 'da bloggy family now and we do look forward to hearin yous fun story's!!!
We's all enjoy learn mores 'bout yous too!!!
IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man
Post a Comment