Followers

June 12, 2013

Water Mania Wednesday





Hey Everyone!
Wow, I think it's time for another Sarge Speaks Out event!   I put on my thinking cap and strained my brain for something amazing and fun for everyone.  Here's what I came up with:


WATER MANIA!

Welcome to my latest Blogville event, WATER MANIA!
Everyone is welcome to pawticipate and it's easy to join in the fun.
Simply send me a picture of you and water.  See, easy, right?!?
The only rules are that your pix must be ready to post since I won't be editing,
the pix must have you in it, the pix must have water in it.   That's it!
Submit it to me via email at  lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM between 6-12-13 and
midnight on 6-19-13.  The email must include your name and blog addy.
WATER MANIA will take place on Saturday, 6-22-13.  I will post all of the entries,
and you can do your own post that day if you'd like.  Everyone who 
pawticipates will be entered in a random drawing
for a prize valued at $25.

So, get splashing!   Joining is really easy and ANY water will work.
Go swimmie, bob for treats, get a bath, dock dive, drink from your water bowl,
go boating, sit by a fish tank, jump over a puddle, sing in the rain, go surfing,
float in a boat, stand next to a fountain, make it real or photoshop a creation.
The possibilities are endless!   You + water = WATER MANIA!



Here are some examples:













 



Okay, Blogville Furiends!   LET'S GET WET AND CRAZY!!!!!


 Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Swimmer






30 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'll get some pictures....of course it may just be us in RAIN! That's all that's happening here.

XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

Love the girls sailing...POL!

Unknown said...

LOL we will be there Sarge. We will think up something. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hopefully we can come up with something for the event.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

p.s. We think your stuffie was long overdue for his bath.

GOOSE said...

Count me it! This event will surly make a big splash.
Blessings,
Goose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BOY HOWDY is THIS ever gonna be FUN...

We have 87,000 pics of US doing various WATER thingys...
EVEN watering stuffs... like your Beloved STICK and your BUNNY Planter.

Millie and Walter said...

This sounds like lots of fun. I'll make sure my mom gets my picture in.

Walter

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

I got lots of water photos ... have to remind mom to send in my photo. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Can we use dry water too? I think I need my own double or a stuntdoggy

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Thank DOG there were no BATH pics!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hmmmm...Weenies hate water butt maybe just dis once!

:)

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

We're in. Thanks Sarge.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh we are soooo there. Our pool is already out in the yard cause it has been HOT here!

Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Cowspotdog said...

you have got to be dogging right ????? Expecting US to have anything to do with water - oh my dog - that is testing the boundaries here.

Anonymous said...

OMD AWESOME!!! Cannot wait!

Noodles said...

Dear Sarge!
This is the bestest idea yet! I am so excited. I have already sent in photos of myself and Molly enjoying some refreshing and wet fun.
Love Noodles

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds like a good one Sarge
Benny & Lily

animal lover, quilt lover said...

That is a very cute idea !!! it is 100 degrees here!!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh BOY! What fun! I have some grreat ideas already.

Anonymous said...

were on it!

The Mad Scots

Murphy said...

This will be the bestest!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Ambassadors of Love

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge, thanks for having another pawsome contest! I just want to be clear, this does not mean I have to take a bath does it?? That is EVIL water and I don't want any part of that. I like the drinking kind that is GOOD water. Please tell Mommy that this contest doesn't require me to take a bath. Thank you and now that we are clear about different waters, I can't wait to show you some GOOD water.

Loveys Sasha

Ruby said...

Well, since bobbin' for stuff is in...I am SO there!! (just don't expect MOI to actually get wet!!!)
BOL
Kisses,
Ruby

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Gonna be so much fun! Our picture is on the way! Lee and Phod

Lorenza said...

Sounds great!
I guess I have one picture that includes water!
Let me go to look for it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ranger said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooo !!!!!! Dis is goin be GREAT! I'm all in.
Wags,
Ranger

sprinkles said...

Wow, the possibilities for this are endless! I have an idea of one that might work as long as my boys cooperate.

the booker man said...

holy bananas, sarge, this is a grrrreat idea!! everybuddy knows water is the most funest place to play evarrr! lemme see if i can get my mama to stop bein' so busy and help me find a pic to send you!

*woof*
the booker man

pee s -- i hope you get some sunshinies very soon like!

Scooter said...

SOunds like FUN sarge!!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

FiveSibesMom said...

Woooooo...sounds like so much fun!!! We think we have just the photo!!! Thanks for hosting such a fun event!

Piappies World said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We'll check out our photos and send you one. We love the water.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie