Followers

June 08, 2013

Bloomin Saturday


Hey Everyone!
Wow, it looks like Spring has sprung all over my territory now!   Most of you,  my bestest furiends, know that I kinda live in the woods, but we have some really pretty flowers here too.  I don't pay much attention to them, but the butterflies and hummers love them...and so does my Mom.  Anyway, I seemed to have missed Flowers on Friday (ptththt to my secretary), so I now give you Bloomin' Saturday.  That'll do.

This is our bunny potter.  It's a little hard to see, but there's a bunny standing up against the front right corner of the basket and he's looking in at the flowers.    I always pee on this.  BOL


Now, this used to look a whole lot better...except for the fact that I discovered a chipmunk living in these rocks.  Now they're sorta falling down and I helped them!   Darn munks.  I'll get him in there one of these days.


Check out that fun hummer and daisy flag!   
Mamaw gave that to my Mom and it's her mostest favorite.


So, last night my peeps left me alone for hours and hours and hours and hours while they went all the way to China again for dinner.   I can always smell this on their breath and I know where they went to eat.  Anyway, their cookie had this inside!   Perfect for today!


Out at the top of our driveway, my Dad has a lilac bush on each side and here are some of the blossoms.  They're almost done now for the season, but Mom keeps cutting some and bringing them inside.  OMD it smells like gorgeous nature all over my house!

Here's the start of a big SARGE SLURP for you, my good furiends!   BWAR HAR HAR
Have a wonderful weekend!
Grr and A Bloomin' Woof,
Sarge, COP



18 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Spring has busted out there. Those flowers are gorgeous.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Cowspotdog said...

You gotta love the spring time.

Unknown said...

You got a lovely garden Sarge. Keep an eye out for that pesky chipmunk. He needs being got pal. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

Beautiful flowers Sarge. We love how you have the clematis clumbing up the satellite dish pole. Very clever!

Hope you get that Chippie soon. They are SUCH pesky critters.

We've had nothing but rain here in upstate NY so all our flowers are pretty soggy looking. Butt, we did see our first Hummer yesterday. That made us smile.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

GOOSE said...

Beautiful Sarge. Hey if you need any help with that Chipmonk just let me know. I have caught several and I know if we team up we would be unstoppable.
Blessings,
Goose

Anonymous said...

You pee on Beatrix Potters Peter Rabbit - hahahaha, that's funny. Why humans have to travel to China or India or Italy when they want food? They could open a can and we had more time for playing :o) Have a great weekend

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

CONFESSIONS come FURST.... WE BOTH confess to Peeing MANY MANY times on the Bunny Planter.

Your flowers are all beautiful Sarge.
WHAT?? They went to CHINA..AGAIN???

Well the cookie's Words were RIGHT, at least.

WISH we were there to smell the LILACS... and PEE on the Bunny Planter..

Murphy said...

Nice blooms Sarge. Now about your pawrents going to China and eating . . . there is NO good reason for you to not go with them. Tell them you MUST go and if not you can threaten to bring them up on charges!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Ambassadors of Love

Scooter said...

Pretty flowers, saw the cute bunny and yes, those darn munks!!! Hey! Whats up with your peeps going to China??? BOL

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Dat bunny planter sounds like a traditional pee spot. Can me pee on it too?

Mommy had lots of lilacs when her lived in Michigan 87 millions years ago. Her misses dem so much cause dey can't grow in Florida...

Ruby said...

OMD! What gorgeous flowers you have Sarge!! Ma likes the ones in your 'rock garden' the bestest! I hopes the munks leave them alone!!
Those lilacs look lovely! Ma tries to keep them in planters, butts she always seems to kill em'! hehehe
Kisses,
Ruby

Idaho PugRanch said...

Bailey wants to know if he can come over and pee on the bunny planter too!!

Millie and Walter said...

We love all your flowers. There is a pesky munk living in our yard too. We keep trying to catch him.

Millie & Walter

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, mum got a little tear in her eye when she saw your pretty flowers. Yep, she wishes she had some at our house ahahahahaha. Bet that lilac smells wonderful. Sending slurps back at ya gorgeous. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Are the flowers tasty?

sprinkles said...

You have some beautiful flowers at your house, Sarge! I love the smell of fresh lilacs.

Boo21's Mom said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Sarge. I wish lilacs would grow here in my part of Southern California. We do have them in the mountains about an hour away, but I want them in my yard!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow how did i never notiss before that yoo liv in a howse mayd of linkon logs??? it luks just like wot tucker and trixie tel me the linkon logs in their howse in the mithikal land of noo york lukd!!! i always thawt they wer just mayking stuf up abowt howses beeing bilt that way!!! by the way i wood pee on the bunny planter too!!! ha ha ok bye