Followers

June 15, 2013

Saturday Splashes






Hey Everyone!
Wow, I have 10 entries so far for my big WATER MANIA event!   Woohoooooo!   That's so great and my furiends are being so creative with their water pix.   You still have time to join me for some splashing good fun.  Here are the details::::


Simply send me a picture of you and water.  See, easy, right?!?
The only rules are that your pix must be ready to post since I won't be editing,
the pix must have you in it, the pix must have water in it.   That's it!
Submit it to me via email at  lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM before
midnight on 6-19-13.  The email must include your name and blog addy.
WATER MANIA will take place on Saturday, 6-22-13.  I will post all of the entries,
and you can do your own post that day if you'd like.  Everyone who 
pawticipates will be entered in a random drawing
for a prize valued at $25.

ANY water will work. 
Go swimmie, bob for treats, get a bath, dock dive, drink from your water bowl,
go boating, sit by a fish tank, jump over a puddle, sing in the rain, go surfing,
float in a boat, stand next to a fountain, make it real or photoshop a creation.
The possibilities are endless!   You + water = WATER MANIA!
I hope to have lots more of you pawticipate and have some wild wetness with me!  Seriously, if water isn't your thing, you can photoshop or even just get a pix of you next to your water bowl or a glass of water.  NOTHING TO IT!    Everyone is welcome to join in with me!  Let's splash it up! 

So far, the WATER MANIACS ARE: SAM, FINN, NOODLES, MOLLY, HAILEY, ZAPHOD, FRANKIE, ERNIE, EASY, REILLY.



 Grr and a WaterLogged Woof,
Sarge, Host

12 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

We just sent our entry in :)

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Can't wait to see everyone all wet!

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

I'm, going swimming again tomorrow and I'm going to meet another therapist....

Unknown said...

We will be getting ours ready next week early for you Sarge. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

FURST..... please spread the word that our beloved BENNY is VERY ILL... you can read about the update on OUR blog and you can leave your words on their pre post that was set BEFORE he was stricken
here is their blog addy
www.twofrenchbulldogs.com

Lily and Miss Andrea are SO Frightened. They Need Blogville to get them all through this.


We hope that OUR Water pics are OK and that 87 MORE folks will enter THEIRS...

GizmoGeodog said...

Momz promises to get my picshure in before the deadline Sarge...

Ruby said...

Ma is still tryin' to figure outs how to get me in water!!! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are working on ours Sarge!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Scooter said...

We will get ours sent in tonight. Addi is very excited about hers cuz ii has you know who in it!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We didn't realise the deadlion was so close. We'll have to get HER moving!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Rosy

GOOSE said...

I just sent you my photo. I love simple easy things.
Blessings,
Goose

Berts Blog said...

Well now, this is "My Cup of Tea" my entry is on its way.