Followers

June 22, 2013

Water Mania Post 4





Hey Everyone!
Wow, this is the big finale!  It's the fourth group of our Water Mania furiends.  So, be sure you caught all four installments now.  Go back three hours each and see the other 3 posts for all of the action.

Go for it, group four!

Frankie and Ernie kick off this group in style!
Hey F-n-E, you totally rock those zoom-o suits.  Nice water swirls there guys!






My very good furiends, Daisy, Bella, and Roxy are up next!
They have a beautiful swimmie beach.   Looking very lovely wading along ladies!






Susie is pawticipating in Water Mania in her pool!
Hello, my gorgeous furiend.  I bet that water is cool and refreshing!




My co-worker and good buddy Sidebite splashes in next!
I love that pawesome ball and I'm sure it's fun in the pool.  I'm so glad you joined me!






Let's welcome Bertie as he wades into the event!
Wow, that's such a beautiful Loch.  Thanks for letting us see this gorgeous scenery!





 Addi is celebrating Water Mania day with her bestest fellow!
It's so cool that you could team up for the event.   Looking great, my furiends!




And gorgeous Jazzi prefers to enjoy her water as a spectator!
Great pix of that water slide.  OMD I think I agree that might be too extreme!  BOL






 Reuben joins all of us in this next pix!
What a great example of the after-water-shake-off.   Perfect technique and action!






 Our next pawticipant is the lovely Mayzie!
Another bathing victim, she's taking this like a brave girl.  Thanks for joining me today!





 And Brudder Ranger is with us today too!
Great job wading along the edge of that scenic creek.  I bet that feels good on the paws!




 And Smudge is another feline furiend in our event today!
This is a fun pix of a reflection in a water bowl.  Thanks for the unique and fun entry!







 Here's my good furiend, Oskar!
Oh, the dreaded bath strikes again.  Great job tolerating the soaking and thanks for joining me!





Now I have Greta, Bailey and Hazel wrapping up today's Water Mania in high style!
Check out their great day at the beach.  An amazing example of water fun, my furiends!




Okay, one more pix of me and some total Water Mania!  BOL


Yeeehaaaaa everyone!
I want to thank all of you, my bestest furiends, for pawticipating with me in my first ever WATER MANIA event.  You are all wonderful and your pix were amazing.  I have had a blast with all of you and on MONDAY I will hold the big drawing for a prize pressie worth $25.  All of you are entered individually and I wish you all the best of luck.   And, I appreciate all of the spectators who came along for the ride today as we celebrated fun with water.  Thanks for checking out the action with us, my furiends!



Grr and a Wet Woof,
Sarge, Water Hound






29 comments:

GOOSE said...

Sarge this was a great time!! Thank You Thank You! I ahd a blast and am now cool and refreshed.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Great event Sarge we really enjoyed it. Reuben had us chuckling. They were all brill. Thank you so much for putting a smile on our face today. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Thanks for organizing this Sarge, it was a lot of fun!

Lee and Phod

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh MY Dog Sarge, you really are a water maniac!! Thanks for such a fun day!
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge, this was a pawsome event!!! Thank you. Nobody quite pulls off the zoom o like Frankie and Ernie. You are so brave in that barrel, I hope you didn't get any booboos. I am with Jazzi of course, I would rather observe then pawticipate. Thanks for a fun Saturday and I will listen for your howl at the Super Moon

Loveys Sasha

Anonymous said...

Excellent finale. Sarge, you are one amazing host.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHAT a WILD WET DAY you have brought us buddy... You really went OVER the TOP..(of the falls) fur our Refreshing Entertainment and so did EVERYBUDDY who took pawt. It was just FABULOUS.

THANKS to EVERYBUDDY.

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, Sarge, you're so brave going over that waterfall! This was SUCH a fun event! Thanks for bringing us together.

Noodles said...

Sarge, this sure was fun. I need to find my towel now so I can dry off in the glorious sunlight.
Love Noodles

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, we've just woken up and what do we find? Everybuddy having water mania fun. What a great way to start the day. We've loved ALL the photos. Thanks for hosting this fabo competition mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

My Mind's Eye said...

Excellent group!
Frankie and Ernie
Should be on Sport's illustrated...
Everyone is having a blast....well Mayzie looks like she is hoping the water will melt small enough to escape to anywhere
Hugs
Madi your bfff

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all so good, but that Reuben was sure having fun!!!

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Sarge,

Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I know it took you and your helper lots of time, but my human and I had lots of fun looking at the other water maniacs!

Woofs,
Riley

Millie and Walter said...

Wow Sarge! This sure was a lot of fun. I've got my paws crossed for the drawing on Monday.

Walter

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay i -- aaaiiiieeee water!!! run away run away run away!!! ok bye

Ranger said...

BOL….. Sarge going over the Falls. WooHoo!

Ruby said...

OMD! Sarge, this was sooooo much funs watchin' everybody bein' WATER MANIACS!!!! I loved everybody's enteries! They were all so cool and funs!
Thanks bunches for hostin' Sarge!
Totally funs day!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was a great event....though we feel sorry for those poor pups who had to endure a bath to join in!

Hope you had a solid, well-made barrel there, Sarge.

XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Wow!! Installment Four definitely had some spectacular views!! Very impressed with your event Sarge, our furiend! Congrats!!
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

FiveSibesMom said...

Wow...what great pics! You can sure tell everyone is a bunch of water mania(cs)!!! BOL! Sarge, we're a little worried about you going over the falls in that barrell....We love all the pics, but Reuben sure does have a great shake-off style! Fun times, thanks for hosting such a great event! Do we see a Water Mania II for next year? Woo!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦Water Water Everywhere!!!! Sarge that was such a great event and everydawg and kitty and crabby look like they had a SPLASHING πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ’¦ good time!! BOL! Thanks for reminding me - you know how slacks my mum is these days!! Thanks for being my friend!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

Scooter said...

This was great Sarge. Loved all of the pics and MAN!! that Bert is quite a flier into the water BOL
Thanks for hosting, it was wonderful and you did a great job!!

wags
jazzi and addi

sprinkles said...

OMD, I just love that pic of Frankie and Ernie swimmin' in their undies. So cute!

WFT Nobby said...

Suoer day Sarge. And what a lovely surprise that I got to spend part of it with my best girl Addi.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Anonymous said...

Great Finale, Sarge - be careful in your barrel - barrels have no powersteering or ABS.

Piappies World said...

Oh wow, Sarge! You got water stunts in your list of skills, too?! Amazing! bol

The great outdoors is really the best way to enjoy the water. Look Piappies Mom --- check out Greta, Bailey & Hazel, Brudder Ranger, Addi, our pal Bertie and also Daisy Bella & Roxy. Frankie and Ernie even got cool zoom-o-suits --- wait til they zoom zommies in the water! We do have a tub like Susie's and Sidebite's but we only get to enjoy it one at a time and during bathtime. Some of us can hardly fit in it now. *hint... Piappies Mom to buy a new one! Jazzi can be our playmate the next time we play hose-o-water here. Oskar, Mayzie are just like Mocha and Sugar - ok it's bathtime but not their idea of fun but Wai-Max and Wai-Pai love to do Reuben's drying action. We also like Smudge's photo as we see his reflection on the bowl. Pawesome entries you got Sarge! Congratulations!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

GizmoGeodog said...

Wonderful event Sarge...so many fun ways for all your furriends to get wet and wild...even the bravest kitties joined in...Loved efurryone's pictures

Mayzie said...

Wowee! What a super exciting event this was, Sarge! I am a little surprised how many of my furends look so HAPPY to be in water. I just can't figure it out. But whatever floats your furs, I guess.

Thanks for having this, Sarge! You're the BEST!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Sagira said...

Very cute. Thanks or putting all this together.