Followers

June 14, 2013

Foodable Friday Review






Hey Everyone!
Wow, I was so super excited the other day when I was contacted by the pawesome peeps at CHEWY.com!   They like my blog and wanted to know if I would sample and review a treat product for them.    HECK YEAH I'LL DO THAT!!   I mean, who wouldn't?!?  BOL

So, yesterday my Dad came home from the post office with another box for me.  Oh, this happens all the time.  The postal peeps know me lots better than they know my peeps.  Inside was a delish treat from CHEWY.

Hey Dad...what's in my box?


Somebody wanna read this to me?   Nah, I don't need the paper...


Let me stuff my snooter in that pouch!  whifflewhifflewhiffle



Oh, look out!  That's drool-worthy fur sure.  A little Sarge slobber on the table!


Okay, so I got to sample this cool treat and I can report that it was totally delish.  The product is from Orijen.  Regional Biologically Appropriate Freeze Dried Dog Treat was the snack I got to try.  It is made in Canada which is really cool!  That's my neighbor to the north.  Totally natural and healthy too.  This treat contains only wild boar liver, lamb liver, angus beef liver and boneless boar, lamb and angus beef.  Now you're barking my language!   Healthy and it was very tasty.  I give it four paws way up and totally recommend it to any of my furiends who are fond of meat.  BWAR HAR HAR  Like, that's all of us, right?!?


Now, I wasn't paid at all for this review.  I just got to keep the treat pouch.  Works for me!  Check out CHEWY.COM for all kinds of goodies and I send them my thanks for thinking of me and letting me try out this product.




BTW:   Don't forget about my current event:  WATER MANIA!   See my 6-12-13 post for all of the pawticulars.   I hope you'll all join me for some splashing good fun.



Grr and a Drooling Woof,
Sarge, Pro Snacker







17 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Sounds like a great treat...got everything we dogs love in it

Lovable Lily said...

GREAT review Sarge! We've never had Wild Boar butt bet it is really delicious.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Unknown said...

They sound good Sarge. Enjoy! Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

I wonder why my chin is all wet and dripping....hummmm could it be those yummy treats you are eating in front of me?
Blessings,
Goose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SARGE those treats look
DEE LICK TABLE ... WE are gonna Show this to MOM... she has chewy.com on SPEEDY DIAL!!!

WE are SO gonna get in your WATER MANIA thingy!!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that everybody but us gets treat samples then has to show us, all we got time to do is see food and we are off to get some from Dad!@

Working on that water pic

The Mad Scots

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh Yum Yum Yum! I can almost taste all the meat in those treats! Can I come to your house?

Anonymous said...

That was a tasty food review - I'm hungry now. Have a wonderful friday and enjoy this fabulous food

Millie and Walter said...

We are going to have our mom get us some of those treats. They look delish!

Millie & Walter

FiveSibesMom said...

Yum, great review, Sarge! We love foodie tips and reviews from great "pro-snackers" like you! Thanks!

Murphy said...

Great review . . . now if you'll just hand us a bite . . .

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Ambassadors of Love

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oooh, that looks yummy! Thanks for the review.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Yummm-oh! You are so lucky to get to review stuff--especially food stuff.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

We'd like to see a boneless boar--just sayin'.

Dachshund Nola said...

I love those!
Nola

Ruby said...

Ooooooo, I've never had those befores! Oh, they sound delish! I do LOVE my freeze dried treaties!
I'll put those on my list fursure!
Kisses,
Ruby

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Yum, yum Sarge. Maybe Orijen will look me up and I'll get a package to try out. Meanwhile I think that I'll get my dad to take me to the store.

Sagira said...

We love Orijen over here and eat it all the time (except Bokeh it runs right through him so he is on Fromm, BOL). :)