Followers

June 18, 2013

Tuesday Teaser Mania



Hey Everyone!
Wow, it seems that Blogville is full of WATER MANIACS!  BWAR HAR HAR   Yes, that's right.  I'm up to 47 pawticipants in my big event and there's still time to enter.  You have until midnight tomorrow to send pix of you and water to me at   lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM.  Be sure you include your name and blog addy.  As long as your pix includes you and some form of water, YOU'RE IN!  

See, you don't even have to get wet technically...


But, getting soaked can be a blast...


Whatever kinda water floats your boat...


I hope to see even more of you before the deadline!  

THEN TUNE BACK IN THIS SATURDAY 6-22-13 TO SEE ALL OF THE 
WATER MANIA POSTS!

Feel free to post yourself that day if you'd like.  
Either way, it's WATER MANIA DAY!

Grr and a WaterLogged Woof,
Sarge, Splasher

 







15 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We can't wait to see all the entries, it's gonna be fun.

Mommy has been so busy she hasn't had time to fish our pictures out. Darn it!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THIS is gonna be SOOOOOO fun.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to some watery fun. Have a terrific Tuesday Sarge.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow 47 water maniacs? That's more than a gazillion, right? I can't wait to see all!

Matilda the Boxer said...

BOL, Sarge, I just love your example pics! I can't wait fur the big day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I do like water, but only the kind that is in my drinking fountain!!!

Scooter said...

WOOOHOOOO

It's 51 now! Pawesome.

My Mind's Eye said...

We can hardly wait Sarge!!!
Should you tire of your day job could be an Events Planner
Hugs madi your bfff

Oskar said...

I'm sending in a torture shot of me being bathed. We need to band together to stop dog bathing!!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

sprinkles said...

Darn! I've been away from Blogville for several days and totally forgot about this! :'( I can't wait to see the other entries though.

Ruby said...

Ma finally took some pics today, she'll try and get them to you tomorrows!!
Kisses,
Ruby

Two French Bulldogs said...

we are sending ours Sarge
Benny & Lily

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, was that you submarining through the waves. Totally cool.

Scooter said...

This is gonna be fun. We will send ours in a bit!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi