Followers

September 10, 2011

Saturday Special Announcement

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I've gotta interrupt our usual Snicker Saturday for a big announcement.  Your Blogville officials are planning a BLOGVILLE COMMUNITY SAFETY WEEK!!   That's right!


The first week of October, I will be working with Deputy Zona, Deputy Bert, Investigator Pip, Clerk Mona, Nurse Maggie Mae and Fire Chief Bucky to have a group of events related to our safety.  There will be presentations on things like ID Theft, Crime Watch, Search & Rescue and we will also have a PARADE!   Woohoooo    Everyone loves a parade.  So, be prepared to be amazed this week. 
More details to come.

Meanwhile, lots of our Blogville furiends have other cool happenings coming up too! 
Don't forget about the following:

National Smile Day On October 7.   See Sugar for details.
National Taco Day On October 4.  See Jazzi for details.
Pit Bull Frog Calendar.  See Road Dogs for details.
Howl-o-Ween Photo Contest.  See Fivesibes for details.

You don't want to miss any of the pawesome events being hosted by our good furiends! 
 I know they will all be great fun!!

Have a super weekend!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP


15 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY.... A PARADE!! Can I be in the parade????

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, you can definitely be in the parade! I think Bucky would probably be fine with you kicking off the parade. Maybe see what he says. That would be so pawesome!!! :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OK.... Maybe I can ride of the FIRE TRUCK. Maybe I can throw out... MILKBONES to the crowd. I KNOW that Bucky will NEVER let me DRIVE it though. Is Maggie Mae gonna drive the Em. Truck??? She drives kinda FAST so she had better be Watched.

Wyatt said...

Thanks for the Pup Dates, Sarge!
Will there be a float made of vegetables in the parade? We have a giant 'Stanzie' balloon from the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. BOL

Wyatt

K9 Katastrophie said...

We just love the badge! We are so excited!!

Licks,
Ruthie

The Daily Pip said...

Gosh, there's lots of fun things going on. National Taco Day, yum ...

Your pal, Pip

Boo21's Mom said...

Sarge, I think you should run for President.

Sagira said...

How cool! :)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Lots of good stuffs comin' up soon. Gotta get busy! :o)

Oskar said...

Oh I love a good parade!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Mack said...

Blogger keeps eating my comment!
I was just saying I hope you'll let me ride on the trucky!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this all sounds so fun! I just love parades too!

woos, Tessa

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We can't wait for the parade.

Two French Bulldogs said...

It's gonna be one safe community!
Benny & Lily

Road Dog Tales said...

We've been out rounding up transportation vehicles :)

Hey, thanks for the shout out about the calendar!

The Road Dogs