Followers

September 12, 2011

Monday review of Thinking Thursday

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I had a lot of fun with my 6th edition of Thinking Thursday and I hope you did too! 
Here was your challenge:


Wow, a big thank you bark out to Frankie, OP Pack, Schnauzer Days, Sprinkles, and Linda for pawticipating!  You're all very pawesome furiends!

A big honorable mention to OP Pack because they only missed one letter...the X!!
A big honorable mention to Sprinkles for the biggest list...she named 53!!
OMD THAT'S SO WONDERFUL!  You guys are really smarties!

Boy, do we have a great Community Safety Week coming up!  So far we have:
Pip hosting Crime Watch
Bert hosting Search and Rescue
Zona hosting Trick or Treat Safety
Mona hosting Plant/poison Safety
Maggie Mae hosting First Aid
Bucky hosting our Parade and Volunteer Fire pups/kits.
Road Dogs will be providing Transit to the events
Woohoooo!  This is gonna be an amazing week.  Stay tuned for more updates.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

13 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Wow, I love the business card.....

I'll be ready to go by tonight.

I am excited for the Safety WEek.

Deputy Bert

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You have Bidness Cards fur the PAWlice Dept.?? THAT is grrrrreat.

Scooter said...

Sounds pretty Snazzi,I cant wait!

wags
Jazzi and ADdy

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

More x-citing events comin' up....WooHoo!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

More x-citing events comin' up....WooHoo!

Remington said...

Awesome business card! ha ha!

Adien Crafts said...

Oh my - we didn't know about these events, we've only just got over the last! Hey ho we'll sharpen our pencils in readiness :-) Dex and Lou xxx

Maggie Mae and Max said...

We missed out on Thinkin' Thursday :( Hopefully it won't happen again.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS Great busyness card!

Anonymous said...

Luv the biz card Sarge. Excellent! Safety Week eh? Can't be anything butt fun! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Road Dog Tales said...

Congrats to all those braniacs out there! We started a list and got stuck on "B". BOL!

Safety Week is gonna be great!

The Road Dogs

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Sarge I couldn't see your business card. I am seeing with only one eye you know!!!
All sounds like fun!!
Tinker hasn't slowed down one bit and her incision looks just fine!!! I thank our good Lord for that!!
xx, Tinker & Fern

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the smart pups!

Sounds like Safety WEek is gonna be pawsome!

Sarge your business card is just pawfect for you!

woos, Tessa

Asta said...

Sawge
I love that lettew challenge..mommi has been too busy fow me to be able to pawticipate, but i suwe salute all of you who have done this..it's gweat!
this is going to be a vewy exciting week I'm cwossing my paws that I can go to some of the eventses..I love youw Business cawds and it's a faiw wawning to the cwiminals fow suwe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess thank youfow youw encouwagement about my love dwama, hehehehe