Followers

September 26, 2011

For My Bestest Girl Zona

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I went on this super walkie yesterday all around my territory and I found the greatest things!  I have to share them with my one-and-only bestest girl, Zona.  I'll show you more of my walkie later, but first things first...for Zona Girl!

I'm hunting, I'm hunting, I'm looking......I know what I'm looking for is in here somewhere!

Oooo!  There we go!   Can you see these pretty red berries?!?

Ah!  Look at these sweet, light blue flowers!

Here's a close up.  How pretty, huh?!!

Hey, here a bunch of really deep, bright blue wildflowers!  So nice!

See up close how gorgeous they are!

I wanted to pick these all to send to my bestest girl Zona, but Mom & Dad said it was nicer to take pix for her so she can have them and they can still live.  Right!  Great point.  So, here they are just for you Zona from me... and for everyone in Blogville to enjoy with you.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, BoDogFriend

18 comments:

Finn said...

What a lucky gal! Those are pretty!!

The Daily Pip said...

Zona will love these! What a guy you are, Sarge!

Your pal, Pip

Mack said...

I know Zona will just love them!
Mom says she's never seen the lite blue ones before.
Happy Monday,
Mack

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh SARGE ... So SWEET!!! I'm a bit jealous of ZONA. Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar

FYI: will send you mama an email later. Golden Woofs

Road Dog Tales said...

Zona is a lucky girl to have such a thoughtful guy, Sarge! Those are beautiful flowers and she will be swept off her feet by these pics :)

The Road Dogs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Awwwwww Sarge that is REALLY Nice of You... You have Flowers fur Zona and still let them Live in your forest. I think she will like the BLUE.. It is a perfect color for BOTH of your Furs.

NICE Walkie Buddy. Maybe WE can take the same walkie TOGETHER .. very soon. Want to?

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh dat Zona is one luckee lady!!!

:o)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Zona is one lucky gal
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarge I had no idea you was such a romantic pup! Zona is one lucky girl!

woos, Tessa

Princess Jasmine said...

Zona is a lucky girl to get a wonderful picture of those beautiful flowers. We can almost smell their lovely scent. How thoughtful of you :)xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Zona is one lucky girl to have you for her guy:) She is going to love those flowers and berries. You are so thoughtful, Sarge.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

Oh Sarge, you're such a romantic!!

AROOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Oskar said...

You will have Zona swooning! How romantical.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Asta said...

Sawge
Those flowews fow youw special giwl Zona awe bootiful!!!! so glad you had a gweat time on youw walkies
thank you fow coming to my biwfday pawty
smoochie kisses
ASTA

sprinkles said...

Zona's a lucky girl to have a guy like you, Sarge! Those are soem beautiful flowers.

Scooter said...

What a fun walk and what girl wouldnt like pretty flowers!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

Zona said...

WOW. I am the luckiest doggie in all of Blogland, Sarge! You are SO thoughtful. I love the flowers!! I can't wait to see you during Safety Week!!

Thankful wags and snuggles,
Zona

Sagira said...

That sure is sweet of you. What a lucky girl. :)