Followers

September 03, 2011

Munk Mock Event...back to school

Hey everyone!

Wow, this is it!!!  The big Back to School Bash in Blogville!  I hope you are enjoying all of the cool events.  I sure am.   Well, it's time for my Munk Mock!   Everyone was welcome to send me pix of their scary or funny selves so we can mock those chipmunks! 
I've gotten tons of pix to send lots of raspberries to those crazy, annoying munks.   
 Here we go:

Frankie's first with a Frightening Face!

Take that, you Munk you!

Hey Rubie!  You're a great mocker!!

Wow, Sagira!  You're scary!
Way to terrorize a Munk!

Hey, here's Sammy from our furiends at SAS!   Wohooohoo, Sammy, this is gonna scare the fur right off those munks!   Great cat reflexes and skills.  Way to supremely mock a chipmunk!

And here's Andy's mock....

And here's Shelly to round out the SAS trio of pawesome munk mocking skills!  I know those three mocks have sent those critters running and screaming for the hills!   Woohoooo!


Okay, my turn!   Blthr,blthr, blthr.....neener,...... na na nawna na na!


See????  We're making them squirm, big time!

Here's Finn giving those chipmunks a face to remember!

Hey Benny!  Great raspberry!  Those munks deserve every bit of this!

Lily, pawesome PTHHFFFFHHFFFT you're sending them!  Teeheee


These are some pawsome Munk Mocks!   A big, huge, mega thanks to all of my furiends to pawticipating in this event with me.   TUNE IN TOMORROW AND MONDAY FOR TWO MORE MUNK MOCK EVENT POSTS!   Woohooooo    I can't wait for more, more, more, more!



Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP








26 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Well, I am not sure if you are aware but I have a friend CHIPMUNK, Fred. I've blog about him many times. I even wrote a poem (it is on my sidebar). I'll have an update about him soon ... and Guess WHAT? ... will tell you later.
Great PHOTOS. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

FYI: Did you get the code I emailed you and Frankie to insert in your blog post. Golden Woofs

Adien Crafts said...

These events are such fun - there will be a lot of critters shaking in their boots after all this! Dex and Lou xxx

Wyatt said...

I'm taking notes here....and off to practice my scary face, cuz I have a squirrel I'd like to give the raspberries to!

Wyatt

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Oh wowzers some ovs dem faces skareded mee dems was sure nuff gruesome
Luv
Uji
x

Anonymous said...

BOL! Great Mocks! Those kittehs scared me! :O

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We didn't even recognize Sagira, she looks really scary. But we thinks everyone did a pawsome job scaring those Munks. Looking forward to seeing more Munk Mocking.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Well now.... if these don't scare the furs off a Mess O' Munks... I (Frankie Furter) don't know WHAT would. GRRRRRRRREAT Post. Fab Pics.

Road Dog Tales said...

Those are GREAT MUNK MOCK pics! Can't wait to see more! This is gonna a weekend full of fun!

The Road Dogs

K9 Katastrophie said...

BOL!!! This is great!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Those critters have got to be panic'n now. OOOhhh those scary faces!!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

PeeS: How do you get your eyes to glow like that???

Scooter said...

Those are some pretty scary looks, bound to scare them away! Love sagira, really BAD to the bone look!! Cant wait to see more!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wowzers, those munks will be on the run for sure with all those scary faces. We hope we can get back to see more. Making some quick rounds here this morning, but one of our little bipeds is very sick, so the Momster has to help out with the other ones. HOpe we can see some more.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

pibble said...

Great work! I just saw about 37 squirrels run down my street - You scared them off!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea those munks will be on the run with all those scary faces!!!! We are going to get thoses munks so scard of us that everytime they see us they will RUN!!!

See you at the Pawm!

woos, Tessa

Ruby and Penny said...

If we were chipmunks we'd have left town.
Love Ruby & Penny

George The Lad said...

I think the chipmunks will have done a runner just looking at them faces!!

Asta said...

Sawge
Gweat pictoowes those munks awe shaking in theiw boots aftew seeing those faces, hehehehe
I love this
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Oskar said...

Those munks don't even know what hit 'em!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh My! You take it on the run ~ run you Munks run!
Sweet William The Scot

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wowsers.....dos faces are even scarin' mee!

{shiver}

Two French Bulldogs said...

get'em, get'em...
Benny & Lily

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I just looked out into my yard and dere is no munks anywhere! :) Great job everybodys!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

The Daily Pip said...

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!! There are some super scary pictures here!!! I think the kitties may have this one ...Sammy, Andy, and Shelly are the scariest of all!

Your pal, Pip

Sagira said...

I'll scare them away for sure. :)

sprinkles said...

Wowsers, these are some great pix! My boys usually just ingore the 'munks so I made sure to show them these pix and let them know THIS is what to do the next time they see one.

Unknown said...

Ha Take that you scoundrels!!!
norwood

thanks for a fun weekend!!!