Followers

May 08, 2015

Comment for R.A.P





Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm still so excited about Recruit A Pal!   I hope all of you are trying to bring some furiends to join our community.   R.A.P. is short for Recruit A Pal.

I'd like to ask all of you to help me put together a promo for R.A.P.    Please comment below to give me a paw.   I'd like you to comment a few sentences to tell me your favorite thing about Blogville, or tell me your favorite event, or your bestest post, or say what your blog means to you.      Just 2-3 sentences to say what you specifically love about blogging.   

Then I'll be doing a big ole copy/paste of all of the comments and using them to help promote R.A.P. in my future posts.    OKAY?!?       I've already said bunches about how fun, and supportive, and creative, and touching, and informative, and loving Blogville is and now I'd like your input.    So, get to commenting!   BOL

  
Don't forget these details:  

THERE ARE TONS OF PRIZES!    Call them recruiting prizes and welcome prizes.   Check out the list below!   

THERE IS A WELCOME DANCE on 6-2-15 for all of Blogville.    If you and your date need corsages or boutonnieres, send your pix to Madi then she will forward them to me.   If you're ready to attend, send your completed pix to me   ( lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCom).




Recruit A Pal will run the entire month of May through midnight 5-31-15.
Bring a new pal to Blogville or bring back one who hasn’t posted for 1 year.
New/Return pals must post on 6-1-15 to introduce themselves. 
New/Return pals must follow at least:  their Recruiter, Sarge, & BCCalendar.
Recruiters must notify me (lfurman1987ATyahooDOTcom) by 6-1-15.
Email must include the names and blog addresses of the Recruiter and Pal.
All species are welcome.

PRIZES: 
I will provide 1 prize for Recruiters.  Item from Clara’s Collars.
Frankie & Ernie will provide 1 prize for New/Return pals.
Madi will provide 1 prize for New/Return pals.   One handmade scarf.
Murphy & Stanley will provide prizes for Recruiters.   Four recipe books.
Oreo will provide 1 prize for a Recruiter and 1 for a New/Return pal.
Abby will provide 4 books to New/Return pal and/or Recruiter.
Sasha will provide 1 Pizza Hut gift card to a New/Return pal.

DANCE:
A community wide dance will be held on 6-2-15 for everyone in Blogville.
Madi will provide corsages and boutonnieres for dance guests.
Yente Ruby is available to help furiends find dates.
Dory is providing a Photo Booth for the guests.
Top Cop Bites will ensure a security sweep of the dance hall.
DJ Rockin’ Wills will spin the platters and play the rock that matters.
Surf Jammers will perform.
Bad Dawg Agency will perform.
Chef Sasha will provide catering services.


I'm hoping that Yente Ruby will find a fabulous date for me to take to the Dance!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Event Host




18 comments:

Laika said...

Blogville is so much fun. You'll get a ton of new pals all over the world, and we will not be without one of them.

The Daily Pip said...

Rumor on the street is that someone super duper important is on her way back ...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh Sargey you rock that turqoise....

Now you got my message on Blogging and Blogville right at the start of all this FUN FUN FUN.....&*> (use anything else you like from that email!)... I have been posting at the bottom of my post every day and will continue for the whole month with the invite. Meanwhile, watch out at my place on Monday - some encouragement will be needed but I might have a newbie!!! ................AND PUDDLES IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

I've heard that rumor too what Pip heard... and I even saw it with my own eyes :o)
easy rider

Idaho PugRanch said...

Our favorite things about Blogville - meeting friends that love their "kids" as much as we do and the support we all receive in the good and especially the sad times - you are never alone here in Blogville.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

My Mind's Eye said...

SARGE WHAT A GRRRRREAT IDEA.
MY FAVORITE POST THIS YEAR WAS MY ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY BOX BASH http://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-box-bash-hosted-by-sarge.html

AND MY FAVORITE SARGE POST WAS JANUARY 10TH WHEN ALL OF MY FURIENDS IN BLOGVILLE SENT IN PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES IN BOXES AND BLESS YOUR HEART YOU POSTED THEM ON YOUR BLOG WHAT FUN. I ALSO ENJOYED THE BACK TO SCHOOL, POST THE MY QUEEN OF HEARTS FEB. 2014 AND MURPHY AND STANLEY'S HEART2HEART FEB 2015. I LIKE THESE EVENTS BECAUSE ALL THE FURIENDS PULL TOGETHER TO MAKE IT SO VERY SPECIAL AND EVERYONE HAS A PARTICULAR TALENT THAT HELPS MAKE EACH EVENT EXTRA SPECIAL
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD WHERE to begin and WHAT to Pick...

WELL, Our most FAVORITE thingy about Blogville is our FURENDS... from all over the world... Furends that always keep us in LAUGHING FITS... and have our backs when the going gets ROUGH... and furends who take pawt in all the OUTSTANDING Events that we all put on.
stuffs like the OLYMPICS... and the ELECTIONS and taking on JOBS to do around town... OMD there are just TOO MANY Wonderful thingys to say about Blogville... It is SUCH a special place.

Cowspotdog said...

when Mom was very sick - blogville was her lifeline - even though she couldn't comment or pot she still reading all about our buddies.

Murphy said...

Oh, we need a Recruit-A-Pal rap to sing at the dance BOL!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We love blogville because its a place full of furry brotherly and sisterly love.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

We like Blogville because we've met so many peeps and their furry kids through our blog. Who would have thought that we'd get to meet so many people from around the world who are interested in a dog with a wheelchair?

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Ruby probably already has girls lined up to have a date with you!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

There are so many good things about Blogville....but we think the number one bestest thing is long-lasting friendships!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty, Bilbo and Mama Beth

3 doxies said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Guuuuuuess whoooo??????
Yep, da rumor is no rumor...i is back! I has missed you bunches!
I can not use just a few sentences to describe Blogville! It is a home, it is our heart...it is a place to laugh, grieve, cry, and party. It is a place where you will meet some of da bestest furiends ever. it is a place to come to o to furget about da ral world. It just gets into your soul...and dat my furiend is exactly why we is back.

Puddles

3 doxies said...

me again, i needed dis post today...thank you.

Puddles

Finn said...

Woot woot! Who wouldn't want to be your date! You look so stylish in your bandana! Lots of good stuff happening!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge, I love you for doing this, bringing new pals for us to meet. I have been trying but so far my new pal Lila is being kind of shy. I will keep trying. I love Blogville, Mommy says it is Blogville is chicken soup for the soul. When Daddy was sick, Blogville kept Mommy going, all the cards and notes and love we got helped all of us get through the hardest time of our lives. There is so much love and friendship here. Where else can all these pals that mostly never meet each other in the furs learn to love each other so much. Blogville is a safe haven and I feel sad for those who don't know about it.


Loveys Sasha

M. K. Clinton said...

Blogville is a happy place with wonderful friends. We share laughter and tears together. I love everything about Blogville. ♥