Followers

August 09, 2014

Smile for Sugar Today




Hey Everyone!
Wow, what a sweet and special day today!    It's the Smile for Sugar's Barkday Pawty!


I'm gonna sing to her now...
.....AND MANY MOOOOORRRE!





I hope you liked my barkday song, Sugar and here is my bestest smile for you today, my very good furiend.    I hope have a marvelous day and I'm sending you wishes for lots of toys and treats and extra scritches.  Many, many, more, sweet furiend.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish








9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So many beautiful smiles for Sugar everywhere today. We bet she has the biggest smile of all!!! Happy Birthday to Sweet Sugar.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Idaho PugRanch said...

Yes we are enjoying all the smile today for Sugar. And you, Sarge, have a great smile!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

sprinkles said...

You've got the bestest smile eva, Sarge! That's very sweet of you to join in Sugar's Smiles. I feel bad because I didn't get around to posting ours. :(

My boys loved your song. They were singing right along with you!

Ruby said...

OMD, I LOVED your song!!! I'm sure Sugar isn't gonna be able to gets it outta her head for days!!
She is also never gonna forgets that lovely smile of yours!! ☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

GOOSE said...

A smile AND a song. Oh Dog Sarge you sure know how to make a girl feel special on her special day.
Blessings,
Goose

Kinley Westie said...

Luv your smile!

Unknown said...

Hooray for sweet Sugar. Have a serene easy Sunday Sarge.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HEY SARGE we didn't even KNOW you could Sing like that. You should sing along with the Surf Jammers fur a couple of songs...

We think this was a super post fur SUGAR's Big DAY.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Love you song and smiles!