Followers

August 16, 2014

Safety Week Picnic








Hey Everyone!
Wow, this is the bestest picnic ever!   There is so much fun going on....please check out my first post today to see all of the links to all of the fun.   Please check out my second post to enjoy SURF JAMMERS in concert!

Here's a little of what I've been up to today...


I stopped by Frankie & Ernie's BOUNCE HOUSE!    Wheeeeeeee What FUN!










And of course, I visited with FnE and enjoyed some cool Summer Wallymelon courtesy of Sasha's Awesome Possum Pizza Truck!





And I visited with the adorable Buttons and she made me a cool balloon animal pony.  AND a balloon animal octopus for the crabby girls!   They'll be all agog when they see it...hope they don't pinch it too hard.   *pop*   BWAR HAR HAR 


Be sure you check out the free Hot Air Balloon Rides, DJ Rockin' Wills, Bad Dawg Agency in Concert, the ADTR Fundraiser Kissing Booth, the Sand Box.   You don't want to miss any of this and I send my thanks to all of the amazing hosts.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish








18 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a wonderful end to a fantastic week!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Well, aside from getting bounced out of the Bouncy House again right on my melon, this is a terror-ific picnic. The food is great and the music has my feeties movin to the beat! Gotta do this more often! I think Brudder Max is still over at the kissin' booth with Mona. He won't let anyone else have a turn...

Anonymous said...

Hey boss, Thanks for the Safety week, it has been fun, really like driving fast and no tickets, Barharhar!

Top Cop Bites & Da Sus

My Mind's Eye said...

OMDS Sarge, Frankie and Ernie did you three inhaled some helium from my balloon critters...you are floating. Way down here in the South when we eat watermelons we always have a seed spittin' contest.
Hugs Buttons

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We've been doing every thing as well. It's been quite a week!

BOS have done a fantastic job at their first gig.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HEY Cussin Commish. THIS is GRRRRREAT... butt you are Bouncing our BRAINS OUT...

We have had the mostest SUPERIOR TIME EVER. With the classes and foods and drinks and activities...

Ziggy Stardust said...

This is a pawfect day!

Love Sashy

Idaho PugRanch said...

Woo hoooo Woooooo hooo!!! Crabby Girls you know how the entertain!
loved it! Thank you for helping to wrap up safety week with such a fun picnic Day
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are back - looks like all that bouncing got our brains confused and we commented to the crabby girls on the wrong post BOL!
Wahh ahhhhoooooo!

Ruby said...

OMD, this has been the BESTEST picnic EVERS!!!!! OMD, the drinkies are flowin' like nobody's business!! It's been FABulous! I thinks I'm on the 87th pitcher of margaritas...no worries, I gots LOTS more in the back!!! ☺
Okays, move over boys....my turn!!!!
WoooooHooooo!!!!

M. K. Clinton said...

we have to get in the Bounce House with you! Can you teach us to do those cool flips? Thanks for a fantastic week of fun and safety! ♥

Kinley Westie said...

It are a whole lotta fun!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

That just looks like the most wonderfuls FUN!! I love your balloon pony too - Blue for Boys!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

WFT Nobby said...

What a super Safety Week Sarge. I learned so much and it was even fun!
Thanks!
Bertie.

sprinkles said...

My boys are barking their thanks to you for hosting such a fun event. They think they're all full of the smarts now, because they learned so much this past week.

Unknown said...

This has been the BESTEST week EVER!!!
Wally & Sammy

FiveSibesMom said...

The FiveSibes have been waiting for the Bouncy House! So much fun! Wooooo!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Love the bounce house photos!