Followers

August 29, 2014

Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails...I can't believe I ate...





Hey Everyone!
Wow, I almost forgot about our furiends Murphy and Stanley and their Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails event today!   duh    I don't want to miss out on the fun with my dood furiends, so here I go::::



Once upon a time, in a (non)mystical cabin in the woods, there lived a dog.   A mutt really, but with a heart of gold (ahem).    While lazing away a lovely Summer afternoon our mutt named Sarge happened to notice a tasty scent dancing in the air.   Sarge was the sort to enjoy a special snack, so he decided to investigate.   Using his talented snooter, our hero found the source of the heavenly smell and stood gazing longingly at....
 ...lying harmlessly on a nearby table.

Being a resourceful sort of pooch, Sarge delicately plucked the sweet treat from the stand and immediately set to work as only a foodable fanatic could.  Luckily, there were no villains afoot in the woods on this fine day, so our hero took his time to lovingly devoured the delightful find.   


All too soon the chocolate was consumed and only the...


...remained of the glorious feast.

Our hero was not to be deterred and considering his hunger was still aparent, he proceeded to devour the wrapper as well.   Oh, what a wonderful treat for our Sarge and his rumbly tumbly!   Following the final gulp of his fabulous snack, our hero retreated to his bed for a well-deserved nap.   As he drifted off to the land of nod, he mused to himself, "I can't believe I ate the wrapper and all."

Now, dear readers, do not fear for our hero is stout of stomach and was able to doze in peace and lived to roam another day.

The End




Thanks, Doods, for hosting this fun event!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Choco-holic
(BTW:  YES I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!   BOL)
(BTW:  YES THERE WAS A FOIL WRAPPER AND A PAPER WRAPPER TOO!  BOL)
(BTW:  YES IT WAS MY MOM's!   BOL)
(BTW:  YES MY MOM WAS FURIOUS!  BOL)



18 comments:

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Haw, haw, haw .... sorry mom.

Unknown said...

BOL BOL funny Sarge and luckily you didn't get the sickies. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

stellaroselong said...

We need to look for that stuff the next time we go to the store.
stella rose

Cowspotdog said...

well done sarge - the wrapper was the icing on the cake for sure :)

Little Miss Titch said...

Heheheh*Speedy hold paw infront of mouth giggling*hehehe,xx Speedy

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Sarge I am really most jealous. My predecessor Hamish once at a whole box of dark chocolates (and had a very uncomfortable tummy for a few hours, but fortunately no long term damage was done). As a result of this episode, Gail guards any chocolate in the house like it is the crown jewels, worse luck.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL Sarge this is Angel Toto aka
the first family pet of Casa de Madi. As you know from experience personal experience Doxie are a hearty (stubborn) breed. Once when I was about 3 years old (in my prime) I discovered a bowl of foil wrapped Hershey kisses. The mom estimated about 10. I ate every last one of them and lived to tell about it too. Mom said I probably didn't do much chewing as I was known to inhale my food. She thinks maybe the foil wrapped saved my life. She says I had 9 lives just like a cat.
Hugs Angel Toto the might mini Doxie

My Mind's Eye said...

PS at first she scolded my human sis for eating all of the candy...I sat by grinning like a Cheshire cat..until sis convinced her I did it.

Ruby said...

BOL!!! Oh my! I sure am glads you were okays after that tasty treatie of yours!! Since you didn't get the sickies, I say...WELL DONE!!! And, BRAVO for eatin' every bit of the evidence!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Sagira said...

Glad you didn't get sick. One time Samick got into a whole can of chocolate covered raisins. Boy was our momster worried.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hey Sarge....it WAS THERE for the taking. And you saved your mum all those calories...just sayin'.

Idaho PugRanch said...

How could you resist that yummy, butt not good for you treat Sarge.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Murphy said...

Wow Sarge, you sure know how to live dangerously! You must be really sneaky to get that candy bar. Great job, thanks for pawticipating!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley
Mayorz For All Paws
"Use Your Noodle & Vote For a Doodle!"

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE (your cussins) have always heard that CONFESSION is good fur us.. am glad that you came clean and told your
DARK SPECIAL SECRET...

Now did you POOP the Paper and Foil out??? We just HAD to ask. You KNOW how we worry about Poop shooters.

Kinley Westie said...

Everyone is barkin bout chocolate today, wish I could get some.

Anonymous said...

I once ate a candy bar including the paper too (but it came back unwrapped, that's magic huh?). My mom said she probably would steal your mom's chocolate too, it's Hershey's, who can resist? lol

Backcountry Brodie said...

Sooo, do there be a pawt 2 where you poop out the wrapper? You DID poop it out, didn't you? Oh, now I see Frankie and Ernie asked the same thing, BOL! Well, inquiring dogs has to know.

sprinkles said...

This past Christmas, my mom's beagle got into some Hershey's kisses that she had sitting out. He ate the whole thing - wrapper and all!

I'm glad you are OK and that you didn't get sick from it. I would have pretty furious at you too. I'm quite the chocoholic.