Followers

July 10, 2012

Olympic Swimmers



Hey Everyone!
Wow, the Blogville Olympics and Cat-O-Lympics have started! I've already gotten a whole bunch of pawticipants and more are arriving constantly.  Thanks so much to all of my good furiends fur joining me in my SWIMMING EVENTS!    For everyone who is interested in competing, send your pix to me at     lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM   and you're in!!   Races, relays with props, cross country, lap pools, ocean, free style, dog paddle, skilled splash, long distance, singles, groups, real, photoshopped, etc...any and all will be great!   Deadline to submit is midnight on 7-18-12.   The swimming events will be held on Saturday July 28th and will run throughout the day.


I'm grouping up all of the swimming athletes into 4 divisions.


First are the smaller dogs and cats:

Second are the mid-sized dogs and cats:

Third are the big dogs and cats:

And fourth are the other species:

BTW:  Yes, cats are so incredibly welcome!  I know you furiends are not too keen on water, but trust me, it can be done.  I have two cat entries already.   Woohooooo!
For the exotics, anyone will be welcome!  Turtles, frogs, birds, goats, donkeys, horses, fish, aliens, etc, etc, etc.

For all of the sporting information, please link on over to Pet Blogging Games.  I pawsonally am entering about 35 events and the crabby girls will be in about 7 various events! 

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Athlete & Host





16 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOW!! THAT is all I can say. YOU are sooooo athletic to be gettin in all of those events.

I suppose Shelldon... is dragging poor Beachnut along with her. Esp since Shelldon now has her NEW Athletic Exoskeleton and stuffs.

Unknown said...

Love your categories Sarge. Good ones.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

WOW 35 events!!! I am only up to 17. Sarge you are amazing.
Blessings,
Goose

Bassetmomma said...

Wow! That's impressive!

Sweet William The Scot said...

WOW my picture is coming in today. I have entered 14 events so far. I love to swim in the biggest pool. It is truly an Olympic size pool.
Sarge you are so althetic!
Sweet William The Scot

Mollie said...

Hi Sarge, I did see your message, thank you. Here is my link
mollie and alfie

Paw's Five Mollie x

Backcountry Brodie said...

Going to go dig up my swimming entry right now. Sit by your inbox and look fur it soon, k?

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hey Sarge,

There will be splish sploshing all over the place. It will be fun to see everyone in the waters!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, my peeps have to look for a picture, we only have videos of me swimming and I think that the rules ask for a picture so we'll have to get a picture in to you before the deadline.

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hello Sarge! We will be sending our entries in soon. I am thrilled that you have a catagory set apart for exotics! I thought your names for each group were so funny!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle

Dachshund Nola said...

That's a lot of events Sarge!
Nola

My Mind's Eye said...

Yay Sarge
What a great idea I love being a minnow. Mom sai it reminded her of names when my human sis was a wee minnow in swimming class
Hugs
Madi

Unknown said...

35 events!!!! WOW! Mom says I have to stick with just six! And goody, goody, I get to be a minnow with my BFFF, Madi!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

Finn said...

Wow! Extreme Exotics! Cool names for all of them! SO MUCH FUN!

Frank The Tank said...

I'm super excited to see everyone's entry for your swimming event and even more excited to see the photos you and the crabbys have submitted! Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank x x x x x x x

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge,

I just emailed you my picture. Hope you got it

Thanks
Your friend,
Sam