Followers

July 02, 2012

Crabby Monday...New Idea


















Hello Blogville!
Shelldon here.  Gosh, that grouchy girl Beachnut really got all steamed and bent out of shape about my country cousin staying here with us...then she really hit the crabitat roof when we built a speedway here.  Humpft.  I really liked the idea, but she was totally UNamused!  Okay, okay... I couldn't take listening to her grump anymore, so I tore down the racetrack.  Oh well.  It was fun for awhile.  Check out last Monday's post if you missed it.
This is me, Shelldon!


Anyway, since the speedway wasn't going to make Beachnut happy, I decided to try something much, much better!  This is such an exciting idea!  SHE'S GOING TO LOVE THIS!  I just know it!  I can't wait to show all of you what I did.  Are you ready?!?  Sitting down?!?   Okay, here it is::::::






 TAA DAAAAAH!
Yipee!   I built a Golf Course!

 Isn't this a perfect idea?!? 
Beachnut is bound to be so very happy.


 Here comes Beachnut now!  
She must be coming over to congratulate me.
She's definitely excited!

 There's Beachnut, right by the 4th hole.  She looks totally surprised!
 OMC!   Oh My Clawd!   She's actually YELLING AT ME AGAIN!!!
Oh no.  I'm here by the water hazard and I think I'll
just go back into my shell until she's done venting.
Boy, I don't understand this at all.  I think it's fun!
I didn't realize Beachnut knew so many colorful words
and phrases!  Obviously, I going to have to re-think this thought
and I'll have to make this up to her...somehow!

Little Pinches,
Shelldon (grumpy) and Beachnut (dog-housed-again)







20 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OmC... That is BRILLIANT... Your very OWN GOLF COURSE???? WOW
You have a Water Hazard and Sand Traps and Greens. What in the world could Beachnut be upset about? GOLF is a nice QUIET sport.. NOT at all like that NOISY Racing.
OH I get it.. She is prolly worried about the Golf Cart Traffic and what might go on at the 19th hole.

Scooter said...

Oh, I think this is terrific and so much fun. You are so smart and tell her if she doesnt like it to go back into her shell!!! ROFL

wags
Jazzi

GOOSE said...

Well I "four" one love it.
Blessings,
Goose

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Shelldon, I think that if you had a larger tank that your golf course and racetrack would be better appreciated by Beachnut.

Dachshund Nola said...

BOL! Oh Beachnut
Nola

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ernie wants to know if he can book a ... PEE time. BUTT I think he really meant TEE instead. I'm just sayin.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think Beachnut doesn't like change....but you'll have to get the Crabitat ready for the HonnaRooRoo party.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

K9 Katastrophie said...

Would a crab by any other name be as crabby? Heehee! I think your idea is super fun! We should play golf together!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle

Sagira said...

I like the race track...she doesn't let you have any fun. Can't wait to see what your next idea is. :)

Berts Blog said...

Seriously Sheldon, that is Amazing. I am so impressed. I don't get the girls sometimes, it seems there is just no pleasin them.

But just the same, You are one of the most creative critters I know....Keep tryin. She has gotta apreciate you for that.

Bert

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

The Diva Shasta here – Sheldon dear boy, the golf course lookz really nise butt I, a DIVA, thinkz I just mite know what Beachnut wantz. ANYbuddy of the FEMALE persuazhun, no matter what speciez, likez tue feel real lady-like sumtimez. May-b a speshal dwess fur her? What’boutz havin’a TEA-pawty – ladies NEED a speshal dwess AN’hat fur a proper TEA pawty. Due crabz drink TEA? You can haf little claw-size sandwiches. An’of course that meanz YOU haf tue wear sumthin’really nise tue since YOU will haf tue b at the TEA pawty. May-b u cood invite the HAND?
The DIVA Shasta

Remington said...

AWESOME! I have really missed you -- I am still unpacking but should be around more now....

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Sheldon, I love your golf course. If Beachnut doesn't like it, maybe I'll come play a game with you.

Your pal, Pip

Val said...

Woof! I think it is a good idea! Woof! Echo!

tubby3pug said...

That is truly the wildest crabitat ever

urban hounds

Bassetmomma said...

That golf course is awesome, but sometimes there is just no pleasing women! LOL!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Beachnut, its actually quite attractive and you could charge admission and make a little extra money. Sheldon, maybe you just need to teach Beachnut how to golf. I hope you get to keep it, it is pretty pawsome. Maybe you should think about a spa for the next thing, Beachnut might like a back rub and crabby pedi.

Loveys Sasha

Ziggy Stardust said...

Beachnut, its actually quite attractive and you could charge admission and make a little extra money. Sheldon, maybe you just need to teach Beachnut how to golf. I hope you get to keep it, it is pretty pawsome. Maybe you should think about a spa for the next thing, Beachnut might like a back rub and crabby pedi.

Loveys Sasha

Anonymous said...

Sorry Shelldon, but there's just no pleasing some.... *sigh*.
I happen to love your golf course!

Anonymous said...

OMD! Hilarious! A crabby golf course...too much! Smashingly creative :D Can't believe Beachnut gave it the ol' shell's down :( Maybe she just jello of your talents Beachnut ;) Keep on creatin my crabby furiend :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo