Followers

June 11, 2011

Snicker Saturday...Whistlers My Mother

Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's time already for another Snicker Saturday.  Well, back in my Peeps on Parade post, I mentioned that my mom has a weird musical talent.   Yes, it's extremely strange.  She can whistle an olive.  I say again that I have no idea how or why she discovered this ability and I certainly take no responsibility for it.  Several of you commented on the uniqueness of this...and some asked to see it.  So, your wish is my command.  She wanted me to clarify that this is a large, black olive, but an extra large would have had better sounds quality...go figure...the weirdness worsens.   Anyway, without further ado...here it is:


THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!   BWAR HAR HAR
Listen closely...it's a "piano" olive for those who really know music (soft/quiet).
You notice that I took one look, then prompty left.  I didn't need to see this.
And she says I'm sometimes embarrassing...right.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your little chuckle for the day.



Grr and Woof,
Do I have to sign my name?....okay...
Sarge, COP

16 comments:

Dexter said...

Well, I have no doubt that comes in handy for all sorts of situations.

Slobbers,
Mango

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

I thought it was gonna be more melodic..... well done anyway I guess.

Sarge - I don't think she is gonna be snapped up by "Americas got talent" and taken away on tour just yet...... (but don't tell her that - don't crush her dreams!)

Luv Ya, tail Wuggles, Rubie.

PeeS: Laughed about the plumber and bitin' his crack!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Olive Ocarina!!! My mom says NO family get together was EVER the same.. ONCE your Mom started her Musical Career. I suppose hearing her Belt Out.. Jingle Bells at the Christmas table... made the Pressies Pale by comparison.
Cheap Toy... that's all I can say... Cheap and Edible Toy!!

George The Lad said...

LOL!!!joking a side, thats quite good, I bet shes a blast at the dinning table. Can she whistle with other fruit and veg!!!
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Road Dog Tales said...

Oh that's FABULOUS! We've been waiting for this demonstration :) Wouldn't it be great to get a whole bunch of olive players and have an olive band and an olive concert??? Ooooh, loving this!

Loved your glass half full post. We'll have to check that one out!

We're such slackers and haven't gotten anything together for the picnic. But hopefully we can light a firecracker under Mom and get her help!

The Road Dogs

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey Sarge, that sounds just lik eour Mom's tea kettle whistling:) Great talent, you just never know when it might come in very handy for her.

Happy Saturday.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Scooter said...

Yah, they are embarrasing sometimes, you know we just have to amuse them too. That may come in handy sometime!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

Amber-Mae said...

Your mom sure has some strange talents huh? But that was actually kinda cool. Hoomie Melissa can do hand farting. I know...strange right? Very strange.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

What talent!!! It's not only the playing of the olive that intrigues us, it's the thinking up the idea of playing an olive! Great stuff.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Mack said...

WOW! That is too cool!
My mom has no talents. Whatsoever.
Hey, we just got back from Picnic in the Park!! You'll never guess who won the Tubesteak Bobbing Contest over at my place!

Ruby and Penny said...

OMD, your mom is so talented.
Love Ruby & Penny

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness, hysterical momma
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sarge!
I really wanted to see her doing it!
Pawesome!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Uh....do a ting dat maybees Mom can join PawsBang?

Sagira said...

haha...that is pretty darn cool of your mom to be able to do that. :)

Zona said...

Wow! There is no end to your mom's talents!! I don't think it's embarrassing at all actually. I wonder what other foods she can play - maybe there's a place for her in the band?? Hehe..

Wags,
Zona