Followers

June 24, 2011

Fact Finding Friday

Hey everyone!
Wow, I've had an interesting week!  Right after the picnic festivities were over...I went UNDERCOVER!  Yes, that's right.  Your Blogville Chief of Police was undercover at the local doggy prison.  I was studying the criminal element.  I am pleased to report that there were no Blogville citizens locked up in the jail.   That's no surprise since we are all positive members of the community. 

Anyway, there's not much else to tell.  My peeps went away to Gettysburg for a few days in order to let me work.  None of the jailbirds, jaildogs, jailcats, etc had much to say to me, except that they all seemed really sorry for whatever they had done to deserve their sentences.  They also seemed totally pawsitive that their peeps were coming back any minute.  I didn't want to spoil the surprise for them, but I overheard the warden saying that everyone here was just in temporarily!  Cool for them...they really will all be going back to their peeps soon.  So, the only thing I really learned was a magnificent list of slang terms for the prison!   Here it goes:  In no particular order:
The Joint
The Pen
The Brig
The Slammer
The Jail
The Lockup
The Hotel
The Pokey
The Hole
The Mile
The Stir
The Cage
The Clink

Anyone got any to add to my list??



Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

17 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

You were in the BIG HOUSE (that's another one) Sarge? OMD!!! I am so happy you made it out. I am wondering if some of those dogs and cats were wrongly accused (or at least the dogs). Do we have a blogville attorney? Glad you are home safe!

Your pal, Pip

Mack said...

Wow - what an adventure! Glad you are home safe!!

TGIF,
Mack

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Gettysburg???????? Our mama grew up in a town named Gettysburg, but it was in South Dakota!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am so glad that you got OUT... BUTT.. I am sure it wasn't fur GOOD BEHAVIOR. BaaWaaah

Did you see any Signs that Puddles had been there..while you were checken the ROCK out???

Road Dog Tales said...

How about "THE KENNEL" bwahahahah. Glad your stay was temporary!

The Road Dogs

Zona said...

Whew! That must have been some undercover assignment!! At least you weren't at The CASTLE!

Gettysburg is one of my mom's most favoritest towns! Did your peeps bring back any pictures??

Wags,
Zona

sprinkles said...

I'm glad your stay was only temporary, Sarge.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mom use to work with kids that called a locked facility Camp Snoopy. Great job Undercover PI
Benny & Lily

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

You was locked in da poo joint. Oh nose! Hope you is home now.

Oskar said...

My mom person says some fance jails are called Camp Cupcake! That sounds like a good one to go to.

Great undercover work!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Oskar said...

Oops, we meant fancy!

rottrover said...

Maybe Jed and Abby could be the blogville attorney. They don't have their own blog, butt they are certainly part of Blogville - and very knowledgeable about legal eagle matters... Just sayin.

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarge I is so happy that you gots out of there safe!

I definately gots somthin for you to look into!

That Puddles Duddles or whatever she is callin herself now has benn fakin a puter mishap or killin. I just knows that she is!

I knows that she WAS at the Picnic.

I saw her pee in the jumpy puppy and run away!

Then she gave me a plate of meats at Bertie's and then poor Bertie's speriment went all to poo and Bertie is MAD at me! Puddles said the volunteers needed to eat before the impawtent speriment. But then I seen Puddles run off and she was laughing!

I told Puddles that she needs to confess but after thinkin bout it I just knows that she ain't goin confess bout nothin!

I just knows in my tiny heart that Puddles is behind lots of unsplained things that happened at the Picnic.

I really thinks you should check it out. I knows that you probably need orders from the Mayor and all, I tolds Frankie bout this too!

I is not being a tattle tail. I just don't think that I should be in trouble for things that I didn't do.

Thanks, Tessa

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think that Tessa is on to something... SHORT and Long and kinda brown with a white Blaze..
YEP.. FUR SURE I think you had best be ... insniffigatin that Puddles Duddles Barrel Butt.

Sagira said...

I think you have them all covered. Sure must be cool to go undercover.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

yeah, we think we were at the Hotel last week, but Phantom says it was more like the Hole - he really missed home. Mom likes to call it our "home away from home" but it is so NOT like home.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Glad you are free now!
All those are interesting ways to call that not so interesting place!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza