Followers

June 25, 2011

Snicker Saturday...speak

Hey everyone!
Wow, here it is another weekend and time for our Snicker Saturday!  This time the first snicker is on my mom who obviously didn't realize that you can't hold the camera sideways for a video.  Shesh  So, the second snicker for the day (which is on me) is all sideways!  BOL  I think I need to have a chat with her about her filming abilities.

Anyway, the second and main snicker for the day is on me.  I can't really explain this, but I'll try.  I know how to speak.  It's one of my few... ahem...tricks.     :(       I really do know how, but for some reason I always have trouble with the volume part of the process.  If a critter strays into my territory, I'll let out a bark that will leave my peeps clinging to the ceiling!  No holds barred...80 decibles ... eardrum piercing...hound dog barks.  But all of my inside-for-a-treat barks get all hung up somehow.  I'm rambling I guess, so without further ado...here's your snicker!   Fair warning:  This is pretty pathetic from your COP!




Okay, okay!  Did you have to post two of them, Mom???!!!  
I'll probably never live this down.

Grr and an Embarrassed Woof,
Sarge, COP

20 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Don't worry Sarge - you are ALL GOOD!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh LOVE the SMILE n of course wagging tail. It's CUTE Sarge. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Finn said...

You get some good barks out at the end of the videos! And with those ears and red bandana, you are still one good lookin' COP. :)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Tell your mom.. Well TRY to tell her that you are using your Manners... and you INSIDE voice.

Sideways??? WHY???? What WAS she thinking? Your mom is a dufis.. DOOFUS .. DooFIS.. hehe I can say that beclaws she IS my Sister.. after all. BaaaaaWaaaah
At least she didn't take Videos while your dad was taking Target Practice. BaaaaWaaaah you can Laff at MY mom now!!

FiveSibesMom said...

Sarge, no snickers here. You are just so handsome! We like the "talking" before the big cop woof. :-) Happy Saturday, Sarge!

Boo21's Mom said...

"Speak softly and carry a big stick..."

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What a handsome fella you are, Sarge!!!! And we thought your mom was quite creative in shooting your videos sideways....we loved them...and we love y'all!!

Road Dog Tales said...

Well, you know, film makers are always looking for a different "angle"! bwahahahaha
Um, anyway, we think you are just being very considerate and using your "indoor" voice. What's wrong with that? Just shows you have manners!

The Road Dogs

Sagira said...

Look at your tail going, ZOOM..

sprinkles said...

I've never even tried to tape my boys. I'd love have a video of them for after they're gone. Gonna have to read up on the instruction manual for my camera to figure out how to do that.

I played your videos and my boys "talked" back at you.

rottrover said...

Sarge, you are adorable!! And, yeah. That is your INSIDE voice!! You are too cute!!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

Zona said...

I agree - that's just your inside voice! Nothing to be embarrassed about at all!!!

And... I sympathize. My mom has a few sideways movies of us too. Yes, a FEW. She's slow to learn. BOL

Happy Snicker Saturday!!
You look very handsome in your bandanna today!

Wags,
Zona

Two French Bulldogs said...

where did you learn to smile like that?
Love and snorts
Benny & Lily

the teacher's pets said...

I hate to brag (wink-wink) butt my bark is waaaaay louder than yours....just sayin'.....cool videos but I'm with Frankie....did your mom have to film you sideways? Does she not know that dogs are not that into rollercoasters and stuffs?
Daisy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It's all OK, Sarge - you are just using your inside voice:) We hear the Momster tell the little bipeds all the time to use their inside voices.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Pee Ess - you are still handsome sideways:)

Peggy Frezon said...

You must be having fun because your tail is wagging so nice! Woof back atcha!!

Mack said...

What a manly grr you have Sarge!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarge you are one cute cop (fur a guy that is ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

PeeS: Yeah Mom tried the sideways way too. Crooker her neck trying to watch it BOL!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Treats will have you doin' all sorts of crazy things. Everything's fair for treats.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Oskar said...

I agree with Bella & her sisters, treats will make a pup crazy!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar