Wow, I'm excited because this is my first ever Half Full Friday!! Okay, if you've never seen our furiend Sprinkles and her Half Full Friday posts, go go go check out her blog right away at this LINK. So, the whole idea is that we should all strive to see our glasses as half full rather than half empty. This is such a cool way to see the world and I have always loved her posts. She has said that anyone who would like to join her in this positive outlook can get into the spirit by doing their own version of a Half Full Friday. I can't resist....here it is...my list of things from this week that leave me with a half full glass:
1. I entered Sprinkles' Doggy Swap and I already got the coolest pressie pack from Finn. She should have hers any day now. The Swap was a blast!!
2. I have 10 dogs already entered in my Bobbing for Tube Steaks at the Picnic in the Bark.
3. I have gotten myself inlcuded in almost all of the events for the Picnic already.
4. I killed a chipmunk on Tuesday! It was a total munk mash and bash, Sarge style.
5. So far this week I haven't had my butt spanked, been yelled at, gone to the vet, or had a scrubbin'.
Personally, number 5 is enough to make my glass half full. The others are just icing on the cake.
There you go Sprinkles and everyone else in Blogville! I hope you agree that this is a good week in the life of Sarge. How about joining us in celebrating the silver lining in your week.