Followers

October 18, 2014

Snicker Saturday...A Few Cartoons





Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's Snicker Saturday time again and I have your weekly chuckle all set up!  





First, I'll let you all have a laugh at my expense.   BOL  





Now, here are some cartoons to give you a giggle today.


From Gary Larson, The Far Side:







And we love Chad Carpenter's Tundra cartoon here in my house!   He's hysterical.



















This one's for my Dad and for Papaw Pantslegs!





Well, I hope those gave you a snicker today to kick-start your weekend.     I give all of the credit to Gary Larson and Chad Carpenter.   
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm






12 comments:

Unknown said...

BOL thanks for the laughs this morning Sarge. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Gary Larson is a favorite around here too Sarge...Mama and Daddy have books with all his funnies in them!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

:) Thanks Sarge.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great laughs, Sarge. It's not even 6 a.m. here (yes, we made HER get up at 5:25) So SHE needed a good laugh.

Don't know Chad Carpenter AND SHE thought SHE knew all of Gary Larson's, but hadn't seen that one before.

BOL!

Ruby said...

BOL!!! OMD, those were HILLarious!!
I like the bears...something that would happen to Ma...☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Julie said...

Thank you for the laffs Sarge
Loves and giggling licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Kinley Westie said...

BOL!

Murphy said...

Thanks for starting us off with a good laugh!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey the doggy door one!!!!! Hilarious. It could happen, aye???? Too, too funny!!

Duncan said...

Thanks, Sarge. We needed that today!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh the last one cracked mom up....save the fishing equipment for sure.

Sarge my mom left some human slobber on your tummy...she said it was kissable.
Hugs madi your bfff

sprinkles said...

OMD, this will give me and the chi's for quite awhile this evening.