Followers

October 30, 2014

Mystery Trip Revealed...Convention Part 1





Hey Everyone!
Wow, we bet you were sooooo curious about our big mystery trip!   BOL/MOL    Well, here is the deal...Madi and I are attending a Community Leadership Convention!    Isn't that the most exciting news?!?



Here we are to represent Blogville at the Convention!    Mayoress Madi and I will do our bestest to make everyone proud and learn bunches to make Blogville an even better place to live.
OMD isn't the center beautiful!     We're so lucky that the event is in HAWAII this year!   WOOOHOOO!






There are lots of seminars going on all day long.   There's so much to learn about
and so many ideas bouncing around to help communities grow and prosper.





We attended lectures all about encouraging volunteerism and civic involvement,






and there was a super talk about multi critter goverments,  we're so excited we got here first for this lecture!





and even a special event for civic retirement and pension programs!


So much to do and so much to learn!   OMD my brain is FULL!    BWAR HAR HAR



Well, gotta go...more things to see/do/attend.

Stop back later today to see what else went on for Mayoress Madi and your local Police Commissioner!    It isn't all work and no play.   Not at all!


Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commissioner

20 comments:

Julie said...

Woohoo, yous fallen on your paws there!
A convention, and in Hawaii !!!
Don't work too hard and have lots of funs
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Ranger said...

I hope you two get to bring home some Freebies. Conventions always give away free stuff. It's da best part.
Wags,
Ranger
Pees….. thanks for representing all of us.

Unknown said...

Oh my we sure will be stopping by to see what happens next. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Scooter said...

*** COMMENT MODERATION IS STILL ON IN PREPARATION FOR THE SECRET BALLOT MAYORAL ELECTION.

THE ONLY COMMENTS THAT WILL APPEAR ARE FROM ME, FRANKIE, MADI.

(Butt, I am reading all of your comments and loving them all! BOL)
***

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a fun, fun, FUN trip!!! Learn lots and hope the Crabby girls aren't partying in your absence!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD soooooooo this means that this was a BIDNESS trip fur BLOGVILLE... not one of your malingering munk mocking mashing thingys.
WELL, OK that is fine then.
Will you and Madi go to a LUAU? Will Madi do that hulie hulie thingy? Will you Twirl FIRE again???

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Sounds like some very important stuff! Have fun!

stellaroselong said...

I hope you take time to enjoy the island while you are learning new things.
stella rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

Hah, I knew you were up to something for Blogville! How exciting. I hope you're collecting lots of handouts and notes to pass on to the new Mayor/Mayors after the election. I bet you're learning SO much!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We totally hope you did the hula at the convention!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge bravo for finding out about this excellent conference and for surprising me with the trip. You are one fine gentleman and great traveling partner....lots of fun things going on but just between us I can hardly wait til 4 pm let the good times roll
Hugs Madi your bfff

Two French Bulldogs said...

What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Anonymous said...

I hope you will find some time to enjoy the beach and some cool drinks and maybe there will be such a luau-pawty too?

Ruby said...

Oooooo, so I can like say ANYTHINGS and no one will know??!! OMD, okays, I guess I should confess to all my felonious behaviors in the last week....I stole, um, I mean BORROWED Sashy's Pizza Van and raced Puddles (who was drivin' my Margarita Van...oh man...don't ask!) down Blogvilles Main Street! OMD, I thinks Puddles has been doin' some NASCAR drivin' while she's been gone...phew! That gurl can drive...into stuffs!!! BOL
Okays, maybe this was a bad idea....
never mind...
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Looks like some of the delegates are off enjoying the sights...just sayin'. BOL!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Aloha and Holy Dogs Sarge! Hawaii, I hope its not all work and no play. Will you be going to a luau? I can't wait for more.

Love Sasha

Linda said...

Thank you for all your hard work keeping us informed. We enjoy the activities and fun games for all pups and critters.
So glad you could get alway to Hawaii and relax a little before the coming holidays are here.
XO CINNAMON

Daisy said...

I can't wait to hear about all the important stuffs you two learned. I am very curious about the fun you are having in Hawaii - please tell me you are enjoying it as much as you can.
oxox
Daisy

Unknown said...

Mom says she wishes all the conferences and workshops she has to attend were half as informative and useful as yours is! WOW!! Those lectures you attended sound PAWSOME - we're so glad you and Miss Madi were able to attend.
Wally & Sammy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow luk at yoo all offishul at a konvenshun and stuf!!! wuz their an open buffet???? i shoor hope so!!! ok bye