Followers

June 16, 2014

UPDATE on Frankie




Dear Ones, 
     Frankie's Infection is all clear...   His eye pressure is fine...    the mass has NOT changed since it was discovered on Wed. 11th..        THOSE are EXCELLENT things... but we are NOT out of the Woods yet.    
      We set up an appointment for   THURSDAY June 17th at 3:00 PM... at MED VET in Columbus
    He will be Seen by an ophthalmologist there....they may want to do some Other MINOR tests...  but mainly he will be having an ULTRASOUND.    THAT ONE will tell us a LOT about what course of action will be needed from that point. 
 
    Today we only saw Dr. Welsh...   We like him as much as Dr. Hustey.     
But when I
  called MedVet to make the appointment... and said Frankie was being referred there by Brandywine Hospital for Pets in Zanesville....  the Girl instantly said....  DR. WELSH?       She knows HIM from when he Worked at MedVet...  and she knows his BROTHER who Still works for MedVet.          THAT really boosted my confidence in  the place. 
      We will be taking a BLOG BREAK until at LEAST  Thursday EVENING...   I will be HONEST...   I am just not up to it right this moment...  I can't THINK of fun things...  BUT I WILL be READING ALL OF YOUR POSTS   and THOSE will bring us JOY. 

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Some good news is wonderful. We are all sending our best purrs and prayers to dear Frankie.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OOOPS.... CORRECTION... that is THURSDAY the 19th... My mistake... Not the furst of my day... k


I ACCIDENTLY posted this on Sarge's Blog INSTEAD of MINE.... BaaaaaWaaah...

MadSnapper said...

mistake or not, we will be praying for all of you

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Bwahaahaa! Posting on the wrong blog. At least there is one thing amusing about this situation.

Our paws are crossed for Frankie.

XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

Sweet William The Scot said...

We got the message and understood everything.
Sweet William The Scot

Anonymous said...

Paws crossed. Stu

Jans Funny Farm said...

See, you can post on the wrong blog but you're still found. :)

Take care, Frankie. We're all rooting for you to have lots of good news. But we're with you, waiting is tough!

Ruby said...

BOL!! So I read it twice!
Can you say my Ma is a AireHead??! BOL! See what I have to live with???
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Brinley Westie said...

Sending Power of the Paw and lots of prayers fur Frankie...

Duncan said...

Holding you in our thoughts and crossing everything we've got to cross!!

Unknown said...

Paws and fingers tightly crossed and they are in our thoughts and prayers. We so hope for good news on Thursday.
Best wishes Molly
As always POTP and healing vibes coming their way from us.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's okay....your mind is on Frankie right now.

(((Hugs)))

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Sarge please give Frankie a big hug from me when you meet him. I'm on his side when he drives to Columbus and I will hold his paw...