Followers

June 13, 2014

First Friday Post... See Beautiful






Hey everyone!
Wow, there's so much going on in Blogville today that I'm doing TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!  
*whew*     BOL      First, I gotta join in with Sugar and lots of you to celebrate the anniversary of See Beautiful.     Then my second post joins Ranger and lots of you and with Advice for Dui, our newest Blogville little-guy furiend from Scotsmad.  


Okay, I love the See Beautiful series!   It's so very important for all of us to remember the gorgeous things in our world and take time to really appreciate them.   I love how everyone shares such beautiful thoughts and pix.    I have two things to See Beautiful in today. 

First are the flowers that come with Spring in my territory!  Second is the Portrait of Me that hangs in our Dining Room!

From our lilac bushes


 My back deck


Mom's favorite...lilies
 

  
Take a moment to See Beautiful flowers in your territory today.  Maybe even stop to smell some roses!



The second one is a flashback from last Fall.   Remember this?!?

Last October I got a surprise pressie from our furiends at CHEWY.   It's a gorgeous portrait of ME!   We were stunned.   What a lovely giftie.   It was painted by Lisa at petfineart.  Click to link to her website.     Mom says she loves to See Beautiful art and this is such a great pix of yours-truly that she wanted to include it today.  BOL    Do you have beautiful artwork in your house?  I bet you do. 



So, there is my See Beautiful post for today, my furiends.   It always feels great to appreciate the beauty in our world. 

Tune in to my next post for DUI DAY! 
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

 

8 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

all excellent reasons to see beautiful

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You DO see some BEAUTIFUL stuffs, Cussin Sarge.

Idaho PugRanch said...

you live in a beautiful place Sarge
We saw you bid on our Benebone!
yea!!!!!
hugs
Greta, Hazel
and Bailey too

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Sarge!!!! for sure lots of beauty in and around your home especially your handsome face. Your mom has beautiful flowers and your DECK oh to be able to sit on that would be my mom's beauty. Guess what Mom has a hummingbird flag just like yours.
Hugs madi your bfff

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Sarge .... just beautiful, mate!! Home .... funny how home is the most beautiful of all places, aye?? My Mum thought your fuchsias were very beautiful. She LOVES fuchsias. She can even spell it.

Kinley Westie said...

Dose flowers are pretty!

Millie and Walter said...

The flowers and that portrait are all beautiful.

Lorenza said...

Everything is beautiful in your post!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza