Followers

June 28, 2014

Snicker Saturday...Called me WHAT?




Hey Everyone!
Wow, another Saturday is here and it's time for me to give you your weekly laugh!

So, the other night I was lounging around doing nothing in particular...certainly not bothering anyone.  When my Dad walks by and says to me "Hey, whatcha doin' there Festus?!?"

Now, my Mom just about peed herself laughing!   Then Dad nearly doubled over laughing.  Okay.   WHAT?!?   I've been called lots of colorful things... Butt Wipe being the most common and most embarrassing.  Until now.    Well, I had to grab my Mr Dell and check this Festus thing out and get a load of this, my furiends:



WTF(estus)?!
Oh, the horror!   My peeps were laughing like fools and I've been insulted.   HUMPFT
When my Dad could finally get his breath, he said "NO, I didn't say Festus, I said Sarge is the Bestest!"     Well, they laughed like fools all over again.   So, I guess he said bestest, but still sounds like the joke is on me this time.   *sigh*

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Not-Festus



16 comments:

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Sarge .... I think someone's trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Festus/ bestest?? Really! Don't trust 'em, mate ... I'm pretty sure it was festus they were thinkin' .... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmph!

MadSnapper said...

my dad was born in 1913, there were no birth certificates back then. years ago he needed a birth certificate. half the family said Daddy's middle name was Frances the other half said it was Festus...he got to choose which one to put on the certificate and went with Frances but the family joke was calling him Festus. my brother named his first dog after he left home, Festus..

Cowspotdog said...

well ....we guess it is better then being called fetus :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... guess what? the nickname of my mommas grandpa was Festus (they said he would look like Feustus' brother) and that grandpa was not happy about this name :o) my mom comes after the other part of the family...just saying lol

Murphy said...

BOL! Funny! Are you gonna go around the house dragging a leg and saying "Mr. Dillion, Mr. Dillion"?

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Idaho PugRanch said...

BOL !! mom used to watch that show!

hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Well Dang it!! Festus ain't so bad. At least he didn't call ya Chester. Mommy says Festus is right up her ally, whatever that means.

♥♥♥Mona & Prissy

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Festus might not have been invited to posh circles...but he's lovable.

XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

Millie and Walter said...

Sometimes the peeps think they are so funny. We think Festus is kind of cute though.

GOOSE said...

What??? I do not see the humor your parents did. Not cool Sarge, not cool. Clearly you you wear a bandanna much better than ol Festus.
Blessings,
Goose

Kinley Westie said...

BOL!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Sometimes people think they are funnier then they are.

Scooter said...

My dad loves that show. As for the peeps, just ignore and appease them, they can have this weird humor sometimes!!

wags
Jazzi

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay wel if yoo hav got to be festus at leest yoo ar the bestest festus in the westest!!! or sumthing like that!!! ok bye

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

They should give u bonus treats fur that name calling stuff on u.

sprinkles said...

Sarge is the BESTEST!