Wow, I'm really excited to announce my first ever Blogville Holiday Event!
Okay, so I'm still rookie enough that I can't figure out how to make a badge! BOL Anyway, this is the logo I made for my Holiday Event. It works, barely. I just hope it's cool enough to get you interested.
So, here's how the event will work.
1. Design a post about your peeps. You know, your people! Those great humans we live with.
2. Tell at least one of the following things about them: What your peeps do/did for a living; Your peeps' special hobby/talent; Your favorite thing to do with your peeps; Something serious and special about your peeps; Something funny and special about your peeps.
3. Attach at least one picture of you with your peeps.
4. Post your creation on Memorial Day Weekend from Friday, May 27th through Monday, May 30th.
5. Comment on my blog so I will know your post is up.
That's it! It's that easy.
After Peeps On Parade is over, I'll put the names of everyone who participates into a hat and draw one lucky Blogville Citizen's name for a super special prize! The winner gets his/her choice. Either a collar or leash from Clara's Collars, or a tasty treat pack of equal value. Check out the link to see the totally pawesome designs that Clara has to offer the big winner!
Sound like fun?!? I sure hope so. I'm just super excited to learn about everyone's peep pack. Please feel free to grab this picture of my logo (if that will work!) and spread the word if you agree it will be fun. I can't wait to see how this goes! Well, what do all of you think?? I hope this helps everyone have a super great Memorial Day Weekend!
Grr and a Waggin' Woof,