I thought I'd take a moment to remind all of Blogville that I have an event scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend. I want to learn about everyone's people...so I'd like to see lots of posts up that weekend to tell us about your human pack. Also, please don't forget that our pal Pip has his Superhero event going on on May 30th. It'll be a blast too. Please feel free to grab this logo pix if you would like to help get the bark out about my event and see Pip's blog to check out his details too!
So, here's how PEEPS ON PARADE will work.
1. Design a post about your peeps. You know, your people! Those great humans we live with.
2. Tell at least one of the following things about them: What your peeps do/did for a living; Your peeps' special hobby/talent; Your favorite thing to do with your peeps; Something serious and special about your peeps; Something funny and special about your peeps.
3. I'd love for you to attach at least one picture of you with your peeps.
4. Post your creation on Memorial Day Weekend from Friday, May 27th through Monday, May 30th.
5. Comment on my blog so I will know your post is up.
That's it! It's that easy.
After Peeps On Parade is over, I'll put the names of everyone who participates into a hat and draw one lucky Blogville Citizen's name for a super special prize! The winner gets his/her choice. Either a collar or leash from Clara's Collars, or a customized tasty treat pack of equal value. Check out the link to see the totally pawesome designs that Clara has to offer the big winner!
Here are just two of the fabo collars I got from Clara:
BTW: A huge thanks goes out to Frankie, My Best Girl Zona, Pip and Rubie for helping me get the bark out by advertising Peeps On Parade! You pups are the best furiends ever!! Check out their blogs!
I hope it sounds like fun!
Grr and an Excited Woof,