Followers

March 15, 2016

Chewy Review Day






Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's Chewy Review Hop Day!    YUM with a capital Y!!      Three cheers for Chewy.com!  


 This month I got to sample Blue Freedom Chicken Tenders.
















As you can see, I love these!      They are delish.  Crunchy and very tasty.  




Of course, from Blue they're healthy and all natural too.    Made in the U.S.A..
So, FOUR PAWS UP and a big thanks to Chewy.com for the free trial.

I was not compensated for this honest and fair review.   I merely got to keep the bag.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

16 comments:

Julie said...

Mmmmm, chicken, sounds VERY yummy to me
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Robin + Christmas said...

Oh my dog, those treats look delicious!

Your Dachshund pal,
Christmas

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
You sure look content! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yummy yummy yummy
Lily & Edward

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Maybe you can bring those to share at BAR.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmm, sounds yummy. Glad you enjoyed them.

Unknown said...

PAWsome!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Mama just squee-ed aloud at the picture of you in the box, Sarge, how embarrassing she is sometimes!!
Thanks so much for the nommy review!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Chicken waffles! We'd love those.

Samantha said...

Great review!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Weren't they just so very delicious, Sarge? We had the same treats and we LOVED them.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Millie and Walter said...

Those look super tasty. Thanks for sharing your review.

C.L.W.STEP said...

That looks super yummy!

Kinley Westie said...

Looks yummy!

Ruby said...

OMD, I gots those in beef!!!! Butts Ma's camera is on the fritz, so I gots to wait a couple of days for my review! Wells, I can live vicariously through your most tasty lookin' review! Wows...did you say crunchy?? I do loves the crunchy..then agains I likes the chewy too...okays, I likes ALL treaties, really...hehehe
FABulous review Sir!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Anonymous said...

Gosh Sarge.....those chicken thingies look yummers! My Mom says they look good enough to make chicken salad with but I think she might have been kidding!

Love, Sammy