Followers

February 16, 2016

Chewy Review and Appreciation Day




 



Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's Chewy Blog Hop day!    Woohoooo for our furiends at Chewy.   They are so amazing and generous and they have the bestest snackers.  BOL





 So, the other day a beloved Chewy box arrived.    Oh, let me at it!!!

 Smells delish.....um....is that BACON I smell?!?



 OMD YES!      It's a sample pack of Blue Savory Sizzlers bacon treats.





 Now, I think you can tell how much I'm loving these.  BWAR HAR HAR

I really love bacon.    It's so very tasty.     I do like Beggin' Strips a little, but they aren't very good for me.     I ate these from Blue right up.  They are much better tasting and much healthier for my touchy tummy.   Yes, I am a picky eater and I have a delicate tummy.     These are perfect from Blue and Chewy. 


















Real pork, no by products, no corn/wheat/soy, no artificial junk either.    These are very good and do not bother my stomach. 


Thanks so much, Chewy for letting me sample these and I give them four paws up and a slurp for good measure.  BOL

(I was not compensated for this review.  I only got to keep the bag.)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Snack Fan





16 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Chewy treats always look so pawsome. We need them to come to Canada!

Cowspotdog said...

those do look very tasty

Kinley Westie said...

Looks tasty!

stellaroselong said...

Oh we would like those also. stella rose

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
That's the look of a dog in taste heaven! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD OMD These Savory Sizzlers MUST be FANGtastic... if YOU...
MR.PICKEY EATER says that they are... HECK you even turned up your nose at Moms...COOKED CHICKEN MEATS.. the other day... SO that means THIS is a REAL endorsement FUR SURE...

Now THIS is why we Love CHEWY and the Chewy REVIEW program.... we get the REAL information from FURENDS we KNOW and can TRUST...


Ziggy Stardust said...

Thanks Sarge, Mommy loves Blue Buffalo stuff so she might get those for me!!


Ziggy OUt!!

LBJ said...

Just a note to let your bank know if you Chewey autoship. I had an autoship order come up and the bank thought it was fraud and put a hold on my account and the bank was closed before I knew. Unfortunately, I was on the road and that was my ONLY credit card. I had enough cash for a cheap room and a burger but that was not a good feeling. The Chewy account people were SO nice on the phone and cancelled the autoship immediately and my bank restored my privileges the next morning (and now I'm smarter and take a back up credit card). I've had other autoships go through, so not sure what triggered my bank to flag that one.

We LOVE Chewy, just an FYI.

Sully said...

Bacon. Who doesn't like bacon even the word sounds delicious. Baaaaacon.

Aroo to you,
Sully

Noodles said...

Sarge,
OH My PUG!!! Those treats look so delicious that I am gonna hitchhike to the Mall and get me some.
Love Noodles
PeeEss: On second thought, I think I will just call Chewy.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my that Chewy sends good stuff
Lily & Edward

Millie and Walter said...

Those look delish. We love doing our Chewy reviews too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh we have those! We have those! They are wicked good. Thanks for the great review

Ruby said...

BACON??!!!!!!!!! OMD, I loves me some bacon!!!!!!!! Oh, those look mighty DELISH!!! You knows what?? I'm gonna have Ma puts this on my wish list, cause they look amazin'!!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Anonymous said...

BACON??? Did you say BACON??????

Love, Sam

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD....those look totally nommy Sarge!!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo