Wow, it's been a really long time since I got an award and I'm thrilled to have received this from my pals Bentley and Pierre over at Barking from the Bayou! Awards are such nice way to share fun with our furiends and learn a little about each other. Bentley and Pierre have a super blog and every Monday they present a broadcast from BFTB Channel 7 NetWoof News. Be sure to stop by and see them.
Okay, the Liebster Award comes with a set of rules. Here they all are:
Well, I gotta admit I'm really lousy at following rules...just ask my Mom! BOL So, I'm gonna do several, but I'll do most of these. I did thank Bentley and Pierre and you can link to them with a click on their names. Definitely visit them....they're cool pals! The logo is attached. I'm going to tell a few random thingies about myself and I'll nominate 4 of my furiends.
Random thingies about me:
1. I was adopted from a shelter and am a total mutt.
2. I have one beloved stick that I've had for about 6 years. I won't play with any other and this one has been glued and repaired many times.
3. I try to chase cars from inside my peeps' moving car.
4. I have a large collection of collars and bandanas...gotta be fashionable!
5. In real life, I'm fairly anti-social.
6. Every morning I sneak into my peep's bedroom and lick my Dad's pillow until it's soaked.
7. Every night I snuffle my peeps' shoes. SNIIIFFFFFF *ahhhh* Smelly feet! BOL
8. I love to eat raw pie dough.
Next, I'll nominate the following furiends:
Charlie: Oh, he's a super fun and fairly new furiend to Blogville. Definitely click his name to visit if you don't already know him.
Sam: You really should get to know Sam if you don't already. He's a wonderful inspiration and I love him and his blog.
Leah: Now, Princess Leah is a fairly new furiends to Blogville too and she's absolutely adorable! Be sure to visit...she recently had a case come before the court.
Daisy: OMD she's so cute! Be sure to click to visit Daisy if you don't already know her. She's a great furiend and always joins in with our events and happenings. She's a great florist!
Furiends, feel free to snatch the Liebster Award Logo and enjoy. Thanks for being such cool furiends.
BTW: HAVE YOU ALL BEEN FOLLOWING THE DRAMA HAPPENING BETWEEN STANLEY AND TAFFY?!? We are all wondering what in the world they are up to these days. Click their names to check out all of the recent posts.
So, thanks again to Bentley & Pierre for the sweet award and for being wonderful blog pals.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish