Followers

March 09, 2015

Monday Reminder for GUYS





Hey Everyone!
Wow, my crabby girls are still buried and waiting for warmer weather, so I'm taking over their usual Crabby Monday!    Hope they don't decide to give me a pinch.  BOL/POL

So, I'll take advantage of the extra posting day to remind ALL GUYS about FnE's upcoming GUYS DAY!!   Yup, it's a day just for us dudes to celebrate our masculine side.  BOL    Be sure to visit FnE to get all of the details because there will be GUY happenings going on all day all over Blogville.


I'm opening up my GUY Cave on March 23rd to host the GUYS DAY JOKE ROOM!



As you can see, the stage is complete with a Bark-O-Lounger! 
Oh, BWAR HAR HAR



So, if you'd like to step up to the mic and tell a belly-buster or two, or three, or four etc,  here's all you need to do:



1.   Send an email to me using   lfurman1987ATyahooDOTcom    by 3-15-15 and include your joke(s).

2.   PLEASE be sure your email includes your Name and Blog Addy.

3.   If you'd like, you can also attach one ready-to-post pix of yourself telling your joke.



That's it buddies!    Follow these steps and you're in.      I can't wait to hear all of your jokes and don't forget that they can be a little on the ornery side, but this is Blogville, so please no filth.     If you're into filth, be sure to check out the mud event!  BWAR HAR HAR  

So far, I have 7 furiends all lined up for a turn in the Bark-O-Lounger to tickle our funny bones.

Hope to hear from lots more of you GUYS!


Grr and a Manly Woof,
Sarge, Guy






14 comments:

Unknown said...

We gonna have to spy on this Sarge. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Julie said...

Morning Sarge Bossman, I promise I didn't read this, honest! Butts...whats a 'belly-buster'? Is it messy? Is it like my zip what wouldn't heal?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I (Frankie Furter) am gonna be tellin some good jokes... Butt NOT ERNIE... He tells the Bark Line FURST...

Unknown said...

Hey Sarge...I have got to email Furts and Turts today regarding Guy's Day foodables. BUT...I wanted to let you know that I shared a special photo for the Crabby Girls on my blog today. Ma was at the Pet Expo and saw a HUGE crabitat! You gotta check it out.
Oz

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh what a blast!
Lily & Edward

easyweimaraner said...

It's great to have a joke room, we need some good laughs :o)
easy rider

My Mind's Eye said...

SARGE I MUST ADMIT YOUR JOKE ROOM I VERY ATTRACTIVE...ALL THAT IS MISSING IS SOME FRILLS AND FLUFFS THAT ONLY GIRLZ CAN DO..MOL MOL MOL
MADI YOUR BFFF

Sully said...

OMD open mike and a bark-o-lounger this makes me nervous...not a fan of crowds. I think I will just drink and watch everyone else.

Aroo to you,
Sully

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Still thinkin' of a joke....

Murphy said...

Me and Stanley will also tell our joke in church BOL!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Sweet William The Scot said...

So far I am bowling, playing poker, doing the sniff and scratch and growing a beard! I don't know if I can think of a funny though.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Arty has his joke all ready and will nag Mama to get it to you tomorrow!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarge.....I may toss my hat into the ring and send you a joke for your special occasion. You need a cat in the mix don't you think????

Hugs, Sammy

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Sarge,

I'm not great at telling jokes but I will see what I can come up with.

Walter