Followers

July 28, 2014

Crabby Monday...Safety Week Parade



Hello, Blogville Darlings!
We crabby girls are absolutely agog about the upcoming Safety Week hosted by Top Cop Sidebite and our Sarge.    On the first day of the festivities, Sarge is hosting a big parade.   He is working on all of the parade entries for all of the wonderful safety staff members and is asking for other entries from anyone interested in being in the parade lineup.   Comment below if you would like to join in.

Now, the reason we girls are agog is because we SURF JAMMERS will be performing on our very own spectacular float in the parade!    Goodness, we are clacking our claws with glee.    AND we are practicing our long and lovely leggies off to be ready to entertain the crowd.



So, friends, mark you calendars for the entire week of fun and be sure to check us out in the parade.     Oh, we'd be thrilled for you to enter too!    Sarge could use floats, vehicles, clowns, jugglers, drill teams, marching bands, etc etc etc, anything you'd see in a parade would be fabulous.   Meanwhile, we're polishing up our steel drums and brusing up on our calypso tunes.   POL

BTW:   We're not the only band...oh, goodness no...Bad Dawg Agency will be performing on a float too!!

Ciao and Little Pinches,
Beachnut, Oceana, Shelldon
The B.O.S. Girls


17 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

it is going to be an awesome parade for sure !

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are getting so excited about the parade and safety week. We are gonna spend a lot of time working on our post next week so it is worthy of safety week!

Unknown said...

It is going to be pawsome and we are really looking forward to the week and now Surf Jammers. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Oh can you play a super counter surfing song for me? I saw a cake there lol. I will ponder about a great attraction for the pawrade :o)

Matilda the Boxer said...

I can't wait for the parade! Cinderella and I definitely want to be in it. We're working on float ideas with Momma. She doesn't like the idea of a huge Casey statue made of MilkBones. Hmmmm.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy this is going to be something else
Snorts
Lily & Edward

My Mind's Eye said...

you crabby girls are looking mighty happy today!! I love surfing music so I'm excited.
hugs madi your bfff

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Surf Jammer DudeETTES.... WHAT??? you had to STEAL your Drums??? OMC OMC... you are lucky that you didn't get PINCHED fur THAT caper.

We are SO excited about Safety Week and all the stuffs... Ernie is practicing his KeyBoard... and hitting CLUNKERS... AND TRYING to Keep the Beat on HIS drums... butt he didn't have to STEAL his... Just sayin.
I Mayor Emeritus Frankie Furter have been Polishing up my PITCHING ARM fur throwing stuffs off my float... Ruby and Penny (my WIVES) are gonna be helping me.

Idaho PugRanch said...

we are already working on our Heat Safety post, gotta get mom working on our parade entry
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Murphy said...

This parade is gonna rock!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'll be able to provide NON-STOP Music with two bands going.

Ranger said...

You rock on girls! Your own float?!?! It will be spectacular. I can't wait.
Wags,
Ranger
Pees…. are you gonna play at my Bat Cave Pawty? Maybe you could play in the Bat limo (on our way to da Batcave)?

Frank The Tank said...

Oh how wonderful, you crabby girls sure know how to put your claws to good use, you will be so good on your float with your jammin tunes, you all look so beautiful, all clean and shells polished ready for the occasion! It's going to be a fabulous parade! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi Sarge let me know if we could sponsor Water Safety and when we need to post
Peace
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

Hi there Sarge,

We tried e-mailing you via the address on Susie & Bites' blog but it bounced back. We just wanted to let you know that we'd like to do a post on Microchipping for the Safety Week please.

Arrrroooooooo to you!!!!
Wally & Sammy

scottie.chronicles@gmail.com
wallaceandsamuel.wordpress.com

The Florida Furkids said...

We're excited about the parade...our Raz is going with Madi!!!

The Florida Furkids

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh Gosh Darn I am so late on this one. I saw Safety Week over at Sidebites Blog. Oh my what can I do, what can I do???? I am so late getting the info. Oh My!
Sweet William The Scot